Lpve and why players dont do it is because possible nerf

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Apr 6, 2020.

1. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I think one problem is you need to own the legends to do the pve.when legends pve had come out I had about wrapped up my regular pvp and had all the Mark's to buy almost every match up in the game you needed.and unlike pvp legends in pve you get loot locked after 1 run. Legends cost 85-100 marks and all you get is 5 marks.it was a cash grab at the time for dcuo cause they was doing market place bundles on legend characters 2.
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i rarely lpve. i have all of the feats except for the really lengthy grindy ones. on the occasions i do i find myself enjoying the time i sent doing it. i tell myself im going to start running a little more, its a nice change of pace...but then i cant bring myself to doing it.

i would enjoy if we could get a few lpve duos and even a few of the solos. they would run faster.

if you enjoy running the content it shouldnt matter if they adjust the feat counters or not...you still got to play.
  3. Heywiar Committed Player

That's the point. To get LPvE feats like the 500 Flash ones for example, you have to be a Flash character. You can't queue into an LPvE as your own character, you have to queue as your respective legends character. LPvE is LPvE. Like yeah you can get that Oa feat in regular Oan Sciencells but I'm referring to the "Complete 750 Arcane characters" and such.
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I actually somewhat enjoy playing with John Stewart and a couple other lantern characters. It just so happens rhat I’m 8-12 runs away from feat milestones on Hero Legends (100), Male Legends (100) and Light Legends (50) so I’ve been doing 1-2 a day to close out those three feats. After that I don’t see me doing any more except to help out friends and leaguemates. I completed all the teamups that weekend they opened everything up. I’m still missing 8 or so checklist feats but unless they do another open weekend those aren’t happening. Barring that, in about a week and a half I will be done with Legends for good.
  5. AMDRyzen Level 30

Personally I don't care if they need the feats or not. I'm missing 3.3 (33) LPvE feats and I accepted I probably won't fever get them like 3-4 years ago. I used to farm for 2-3 hrs a day. But between pugs not skipping adds and the shear amount of runs required to finish which at last count is just over 4k runs. I'm indifferent on them nerfing the feats. I'm secretly hoping they release them all with a CR skip...but I don't see that happening.
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

What I don't want to happen is what happened with pvp. Everything was 500 n I finally finished it 2months later they dropped it to 50. That kinda thing just can't happen. You spend months doing something n u end up wasting ur time. It's just not rite. They said they were going to do it then just do it already.