loyalty vendor

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by speedster1981, Jul 9, 2016.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

am I the only person that can't purchase the weapon styles from the loyalty vendor even though I have enough loyalty points? I checked to see if I had enough space in my inventory and I did meanwhile whenever I went to the loyalty vendor and tried to get the fiery weapon style for 500 Loyalty points all the weapon styles are red with a lock on them! Am I the only one or is there more like me that is having this problem?
  2. Zamara Dedicated Player

Did you try leaving 1 additional free slot? Weapons styles have 11 items I believe so try with 12 free slots.
    Does the red lock have a message? Like purchased or something like that?
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

no message and I'll try it once I free another slot thanks btw this is my first time buying a weapon style lol. is the weapon style redeemable for all toons on my account when I use loyalty points like if its bought from market place?

Thanks for replying :)
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

Once you buy it on one of your characters you can redeem it on any character you have but you'll have to do it from the marketplace. That's if the item you bought is redeemable on all characters if it isn't then you can only do it once. Oh and sometimes the item doesn't go straight to your inventory and you have to redeem it from the marketplace even if it's the first time you're getting it.
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

ok cool I cleared 12 slots in my inventory and it worked by only question now is I see other players with the fiery brawling and handblasters on and the fire is around their hands but their hands are visible and I tried both the fiery blasters and the fiery blasters (Alternate) and the alternate blasters don't show up at all even though I tried all different things as in chest piece and gloves and still nothing and if I use the normal fiery blasters my hands are fire... do you know what I'm doing wrong cause with a name like Pyro and fire powers its kinda a bummer that my hands don't look right to complete the style I intended.
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

try using the power "fiery weapon" to get your hands on fire
    • Like x 1
  7. XEMD Well-Known Player

Usually it ends up saying something like It's in the Marketplace under Redeem/Claim. Maybe try checking there?
    • Like x 1