Loyalty rewards.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zero303, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Zero303 Well-Known Player

im a lifetimer, been off a loong long time. came back some while ago. was wondering where my loyalty points is and if not when can i get it? iu really need some replay badges. cant do anything without them . :p
    • Like x 1
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Even if you are lifetime, if you are on PC (which you are...if you are lifetime), you have to come in sometime during the month and 'claim' your rewards. If you idle for a year, and come in 12 months later...you have 0 replays built up.

Sorry, but you gotta take the good with the bad on PC/lifetime I guess. Next break, keep the game installed and pop in once a month to visit and claim.
    • Like x 2
  3. Zero303 Well-Known Player

cheers . just gonna wait and visit the vendor then
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Some time ago they changed it so that Lifetime Members had to log-in in order to claim their monthly member rewards. With the recent changes, you now have to log-in once a day to claim all membership rewards including Loyalty Points/DB Cash and Replays.
    • Like x 1
  5. BumblingB I got better.

Lifetime you have to log in to character select screen to get considered active.
    Daily login rewards need to go into an actual character.

Also, PC doesn't get Loyalty Points, we get Mark Place Cash. Originally called Station Cash. Console players get Loyalty Points, but can't combine them with MPC for some reason.
    • Like x 2
  6. Zero303 Well-Known Player

did not know that. man. well is it possible to buy a lifetime on console?
  7. Atrocuis_ Well-Known Player

Well As I Can Remember When The Game Was Young
    They Had A One Time Special For Consoles Back In The PS3 Days

But No More
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

No, I think lifetime was not offered to console players and I think it was PSN at fault there.

Also, I need to correct something I said above. You just need to get into character select screen to be considered active, but you need to log in and go claim the monthly stipend from the marketplace.
    • Like x 3
  9. Zero303 Well-Known Player

thanks all
    • Like x 1