loyalty points update

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Blacklantern, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Blacklantern New Player

loyal points should be received every weekend for membership players only.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yes! 125 every Weekend :D
    • Like x 1
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I kinda like this , but its not top priority lol.
  4. Blacklantern34 New Player

Its every much so priority because its not fair to loyal and new members i understand that you receive three power resp tokens but for one that for every ton and two that isn't enough like you'll use every token before finding out what power resp tokens mean ...then having to waste 20 dollars on cp points.. our wait 2 mouth with another 10 dollars for loyal points to replace the token ...even to change movement.. plus membership comes with skimmer so another 20 dollars wasted on cp to change something......not just tokens but anything.. there are so many items you can buy with loyal points matter of facts loyal point is so logical thing because you get free when membership but why only get 500 hundred every month when the vender has over 30 items that cost 500 every single purchase. why waste this brilliant idea... because its not top priority p.s ACT ON it now STOP taking that developers ROUTE MEAN EVERY YEAR UPDATE.
  5. Berza Committed Player

First, because Daybreak is a company that has as main goal to make money. Second, because Sony is stealing from you a 10% in each purchase you do in that machine. There is nothing in MP with a 500DBC price for members. So maybe stop playing on Playstation, buy a computer and enjoy your 500+10% DBC each month?
    Oh, also first time I ever heard about the 3 power respect each month. Is that an US only perk? Or do you mean that power respect has a price of 333 loyalty points? Because every PC player or EU PS player pays 900 (again, unless they bought it from the 10% stealing machine)
  6. Blacklantern34 New Player

Dc is the largest platform daybreak owns the changest is no problem
  7. Blacklantern34 New Player

Things members receive are bad /terrible
  8. Blacklantern34 New Player

A kick me sign for 100,000,000 million like come on this is the only free thing that’s tangible
  9. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From your "why only get 500 a month" comment, are you trying to say we should get 500 loyalty points a week? You realize that the 500 loyalty points is basically 5 "free" dollars to spend every month, as part of a membership that costs 15 dollars (without a multi month or sale discount). So asking for 500 a week is basically asking daybreak to pay you 5 dollars a month to pay their game. It's simply not going to happen.

Also, you don't have to use the loyalty points right away, they can be saved up. If you are impatient, you can but the item from the marketplace instead.

Really, the best option for console players would be for loyalty points to be phased out and replaced with marketplace cash (similar to how the PC member perc works). That way you get your monthly amount, can top up with your own money (if you wish) and buy anything from the marketplace with your standard 10% member discount. As opposed to the "full price" on the loyalty vendor with things missing (like the augment xp last time I checked).

For reference, this member perc was added when all marketplace purchases on PlayStation were with the psn wallet (there were no other consoles at the time). The devs were not able to add 5 dollars to your psn wallet every month, so the loyalty vendor was created to give an equivalent perc to console players. Since then, the console marketplaces have moved to use a secondary cash system so that the devs aren't reliant on the console stores (PlayStation, Xbox, switch) when they want to do sales (outside a handful of things like memberships). The consoles get their cut when you buy marketplace cash (or the handful of other items that aren't sold for marketplace cash). So this would be a QoL improvement, but isn't the highest priority thing, especially with the lag issues that I've read about lately.
  10. Berza Committed Player

Not sure what do you mean, are you saying that the "Kick me" back is being sold by 100 millions on US server? First, guys your economy is really out of hand. Second, you know you can farm that with what, a cr 46 toon? I would be trillionaire in a month...
    But, by the way, I don't understand why you mix in game drops with Loyalty Points/DBC.
    • Like x 1
  11. Blacklantern New Player

STOP Being a analysts this is for fans not the company u saying it like owning it.. I’m not say 500 every week... power resc was an example because everything expensive loyalty point is free
  12. Berza Committed Player

Loyalty points are not free. You pay 15 dollars each month for some things that include 500 loyalty points. But of course things are expensive. Daybreak needs an incoming source of money, and we all know that just subscribers aren't enough. So they need to charge us other things. I may not be happy with Time capsules or Seals of completion, but power/movement respects? You don't need them. You can make 16 characters to try each power and you still will have one to repeat. And there are 4 movement modes so you can make 4 of each.
    I don't see so a big deal they gave you only 500 LP each month. I see that you want to be given a lot of things for free, but you should keep in mind that there are only two options: you pay for playing or you don't pay and no play because Daybreak closes the game. If you pay 15 dollars and they gave you 10 in return, the company will need to pay employees with acknowledgment and experience, that if you are an adult would know don't pay bills. So, no money for engineering? Game closes first day server works in an unexpected way. No money for ISP or electricity? Game closes in one month. No money for Batuba, Charon, DcAutym (and others, ofc)? No new content.
    So please stop asking for your gifts to be bigger, as if you were the most spoiled child in the kindergarten. Because remember, those LP are GIFTED to you by Daybreak, not some kind of imposing they have.