Not A Bug Loyalty Points And Replay Badges

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kanniu, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Kanniu Well-Known Player

So I just re-subbed for a month but haven't gotten the loyalty points and replay badges. I would sumbit a ticket but the website isn't letting me sign in with my PSN Account. Help would be appreciated
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You have to sign in using your Daybreak account, if you don't have a Daybreak account you can easily make one.
    • Like x 1
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

To add to what Lorax said, these are evaluated at log in. It may currently be possible to buy membership from inside the game and start seeing most of the benefits (increased cash cap, access to all episodes with normal loot locks, etc) without relogging, but this requires a relog. Try completely closing the app and restarting.
  4. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Thanks but I already tried that to no avail :/. I've submitted a ticket. Hopefully support can sort this out.
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

Do you remember the exact date when you got your loyalty points on last time? cause the next batch comes exactly 30 days after that, sometimes they come in right before your sub runs out so if you sub a week, 2 weeks or even 3 weeks after it ends your next batch of loyalty points and badges don't come in until after a week after you subbed again
  6. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Last time I got them was around the 2nd or 3rd day of July. So I should have gotten them by now right?
  7. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Support is telling me I should get my loyalty points tomorrow. Thanks for the help guys!