Lower Enemy CR for the next GU 50

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by HarleyQueen, Jun 17, 2015.

1. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

I really like the whole GU 47. Why? Because it brought to us a new way of earning marks and a new type of stats (much bigger) so they compensate some lacks back with the old Stats and CR.
    For example, before GU 47 World Bounties (CR 45) felt like CR 90 - 100 and the HT (Home Turf) ones ( CR 75 - 98) felt like CR 75 - 98.
    Before GU 47, T3 Alerts & Raids felt like T3 Alert and Raids.
    Now with the GU 47 WBs feel like properly CR 45 BUT the HT ones ( like MorrowBot, OolongBot) instead of the feeling we are trying to kill an CR 98 boss, we get the feeling that we hit a CR 130 boss.
    And now with the GU 47 the T3 Alerts and Raids feels like T5 ones. They are no longer T3, they are actually T5 (I am not saying about the CR but the feeling when you do it).
    For example at T3 Arkham Assylum Alert we killed the 1 boss in almost 30 mins (wtf?) when before GU 47 we could do it in less than 15 mins.

If you do an Alert or Raid with the CR that is in the required CR to get any kind of Marks it will take somewhere btw 1 hr and 2 hrs (even more) just to complete.

And to explain even better what I want to say is that this thing (GU 47 damage/CR system) was implemented way before in the Warframe. Warframe is a co-op shooter game. The whole action takes place in the Solar System.
    Yeah, is not a MMORPG game. But what I want to say is that they did the same thing to their game.
    Before (U10 or so) the players and enemies could do some large ammout of damage inside missions.
    What they did in U10 was to lower all the stats (therefore the damage) and the levels on each planet (ofc on each enemy/boss).

To come back to our topic, DCUO raised the CR/Stats for the players and enemies in game but compared to Warframe they didn`t lower the CR on the enemies.

Because now almost all the end-game instances it takes more than 30 mins to complete and some of the enemies are way to OP for their actual CR.

What is needed to do?
    Just for end-game:
    For T1 lower with -5 the CR on all T1 Instances.
    For T1 and above lower with -10 the CR on all Instances.

In my oppinion, this simple yet effective (that`s how I see it) solution will makes us be back before GU 47 where an Alert or Raid didn`t take more then 30 mins/1 hr to complete.

Please forgive me for this long thread and I hope you will like my solution. Happy Gaming!
  2. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

• Like x 1
  3. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

No. The Cr system is excellent do not lower the content. This is a bad idea. NO!
    they have some issues to fix but they do not need to lower the cr System
    • Like x 1
  4. HarleyQueen Well-Known Player

5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

It only takes that long when you are new to them and udergeared, i personally like it, it gives that feeling of toughness, at level it usually goes 30 min tops and thats becasue the group stops for drive-thru o_O