Love Conquers All - Valentine's Seasonal Event

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Scarlet Nemesis New Player

From the promo image with the "Love Conquers All" text and dates, the female toon is wearing the t-shirt, belt and glitter wings from this event. The boots appear to be Holiday Elf from the winter event. The leggings must be part of the shorts. What style are the shorts? The only legs in this event are the "Plaid Trousers" or w/e they're called, which is completely different.
  2. Kuno Loyal Player

Must be another unreleased/unfinished style. Like the shorts that the female model had when they showed Starfire hair.
    That makes 2 nice basic shorts that our characters could wear. We dont have basic shorts like that and they are perfect for Starfire, Huntress or Bombshell Wonder Woman styles.
    I wish they would ninja-add some basic unreleased styles that have no use.We can't never have too many styles or hairstyles. They can't make money of it but why they can't just give it to us? I only remember they using the rave boots as a briefing rewards because people were asking for it like crazy.
    I wish we could get some QoL style updates like this but if its not part of an episode or cant make money with it we dont get free updates or legacy styles like this. So sad.
    [IMG]
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Going by the socks, mighten they be Harley's shorts? o_O
  4. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. I don't think so. I think the outfit you are referring to is the Harley's Bombshell outfit, in which the socks have a design on them with a Joker card in the top of the left sock.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, them's the legs was thinking off, forgot about the card and her symbol :(
    Was correct (for once :p ), look at the second image, the one with the male, you can see the card and just make out the symbol peeking out from above the boots
    • Like x 1
  6. Scarlet Nemesis New Player

That's got to be it. Thanks. Fill all channels with the same color to lose the patterns, but that card will still be sticking out.
    • Like x 1
  7. Scarlet Nemesis New Player

I feel the same. DCUO was preceded by CoX and CO, both of which allow/allowed you to wear a variety of stockings/tights/leggings under shorts and skirts, but here we have to choose BETWEEN shorts/skirts OR tights/stockings. It doesn't make much sense, although I'm sure some fanboy will pop in here to make excuses for SoE/Daybreak.

Don't tell us that they can't do it for clipping/modeling issues when two other companies were already doing it live two (CO) to seven (CoX) years before DCUO went live.
    • Like x 2
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Next year, can we please get VD weapons for every type? Like we do with the Candy Canes at Christmas?

Always like to keep things 'even' with characters, so they all bought the bow, knew they couldn't use it butt figured seeing how it's just a style they could still 'absorb' it, butt was wrong and now five characters are left with something they can't do anything with :(
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

How comes we can't skip the speech when we get the mission from Gee El or FreezyPop? o_O
    • Like x 1
  10. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

So I finally figured out what is going on with Prestige with this Season's Alert... It is going off our CR. Low CR characters those below 90 are getting Prestige between 225 and 300 while those HIGH CR 140+ are getting 1 to nothing.

So this is acting like a TIER 1 ALERT instead of a SEASONAL EVENT ALERT