Love Conquers All: The 2016 Valentine's Day Event!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]

Love Conquers All!

The Star Sapphires are again making an effort to rekindle the love lost in Gotham City. Mister Freeze knows what the Zamaron crystals are capable of and has hatched a plan to bring his wife Nora back by integrating their crystals into his cryogenic technology. This misuse of the crystals is extremely dangerous and could cause an exothermic reaction that would destroy the entire city! Queue up and venture inside Mister Freeze’s Laboratory in the 4-Player seasonal event, Love’s Battlefield.

Open your Mission Journal and track “A Glowing Love” (Heroes) or “Cold Cold Heart” (Villains). Speak to Hal Jordan in the Gotham East End Police Station Safehouse (Heroes) or Mister Freeze in the Gotham North Burnley Nightclub Safehouse (Villains). While in the Safehouse, visit the terminal next to Hal Jordan or Mister Freeze to pick up a Daily Valentine’s Race mission “Get Your Heart Racing”. This mission can also be picked up at a terminal in Northeast Metropolis near Union Station. The seasonal missions can be completed daily during the event and reset with replay badges.

• New Feats!
    o Love is in the Lair
    o Charmed, I’m Sure

Don’t forget to visit the Valentine’s Vendor to get seasonal clothing, candies, and base items! A Valentine’s Vendor is located in the East End Safehouse (Heroes)/North Burnley Nightclub (Villains) and inside Mister Freeze’s Laboratory.

[IMG]

[IMG]

This year's event begins February 1, 2016, and ends February 29, 2016.
    • Like x 8
  2. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

Bug report, as hero , the vendor on villain instance doesn't work.
    • Like x 1
  3. Sir Freeze Active Player

same as villian playing in hero side. also solo quest u can do it twice
    • Like x 1
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  5. darkscarletx Loyal Player

When we will have the new auras to buy in Marketplace and skeet vendor Mepps? And i guess it might drop in the instance too?
  6. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yay !

Something is telling me to get a lot of these base items ...

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  7. Sir Freeze Active Player

one of the auras drops in the instance.
    • Like x 1
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'm just doing the outside stuff the event is a nightmare to try and pug.
    • Like x 1
  9. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Jus did a random que and beat it with 3 Dps np
  10. Zamara Dedicated Player

I've been waiting a year to get that quiver on my alts :p
    • Like x 2
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Even a blind squirrel will find a nut every now and then .
  12. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

Also, if you queue into the opposite faction's version of the event, you won't complete the daily mission. You must run your faction's version.

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but as it stands right now Suicide Squad PvE is not your friend for this event. :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Will Power Loyal Player

Happy Love Month Everyone Everyone!
  14. ARMY TANK Well-Known Player

so when pc/ps3/ps4 are sorted we get valentine seasonal right away ??? kewl
  15. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

I was jus saying :) our 4th dced right off the bat we beat it with no wipes and 3 dps it can't be that hard.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Horn'd One Well-Known Player

Also, there is a semi-rare drop called a Love Bomb that gets you a Feat if you use it.
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Where is it dropping?
  18. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Journal.
  19. AgentX44 Committed Player

i think it drops in any instance. in test I had it drop from the new duo in EP21.
  20. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

No problem! Also, not sure if it's a bug but I've been disconecting a lot from this particular instance. And I've seen other people too. Not sure if it's related to the event.