Test Discussion Love Conquers All 2022: Vendor Items

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Cardboard, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Cardboard Developer

What's up players!

This is the forum thread for reporting feedback and bugs on the new vendor items and their associated feats.

Enjoy new styles and base items from the Heart and Ice Cube vendor in the House of Legends, including new chromas, styles, base items, and a material and trinket!

Along with these new styles are new feats for acquiring them!

New Feats:
    - Show Your Passion
    - Shards of Love
    - Prom Royalty

Thank you so much for your feedback!
    • Like x 3
  2. Eve YouTuber

Was able to get all feats & all styles and items seems to be working perfectly. Great job on the Valentine's event, honestly impressed!
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Feedback for you - Any chance we can get the disco ball trinket to emit light beams or sparkles or something when it hits people or rolls in to them? In the similar way the power related balls have power effects when they impact players?
    • Like x 3
  4. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

I like the new stuff, it's all decent. Found no big issues so far. The hub looks lovely :D
    Happy we're finally getting Aquaman's hair, been waiting for it since Arthur got his model updated. :oops:

P.S. Perhaps the "Impassioned Set" should be renamed to "Impassioned Chroma Set"? :oops: Not that's a big deal...
    • Like x 2
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

No Vault for this Event? :-(
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Did Valentine's ever had a vault?
  7. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

No, but neither did Christmas and Halloween events before. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  8. Eve YouTuber

Well Vault was always up during these two seasonals so they were decorated accordingly on Christmas, Halloween and Summer Event (I think Spring too) but I'm not against was just curious
    • Like x 2
  9. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

Hmm... I guess you're right, Valentine's and St.Patrick's never had a decorated vault, but at least some event base items were still dropping there.

What I meant was that during previous two seasonals we had Vault come back with tons of stuff dropping. Thought the tendency would continue with other seasonals as well.
    • Like x 3
  10. Charon Lead Content Designer

For this year we'll only have Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter seasonal Vaults.
    • Like x 7
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I got the feats.
    And the Materials look really good.
    Love the materials and accessories. :)
    • Like x 4
  12. beardrive Committed Player

I was going to make a post about this in case we might have been lucky to get a V-day and P-Day event vault, knowing there had never been one before. "This year" gives me hope for the future! I can't wait to see what St. Valentine's or St. Patrick's vault might look like next year. XD

There were issues in the past with event base item/style/etc. drops, so will the event base items appearing in seasonal vaults currently be added to the loot table in all content for the duration of the event, or added to the vendor like for Christmas where we can buy them for seasonal currency?

Thanks!
    • Like x 1
  13. RokVar Active Player

I'm really enjoying these rewards. Specifically the green screen! That was a great idea. All feats received, everything looks nice. I did notice that the disco ball doesn't show up in the preview window at the vendor, but it looks perfect when placed in a base.
    • Like x 1
  14. Drathmor Unwavering Player

it should the event vaults are the best
  15. Drathmor Unwavering Player

Boooo
  16. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Any chance we can get an upgraded version of the glimmer wings for female characters? The wings are so much smaller than the male version and it just doesn't look as "epic". I keep hoping for some style items (skin, ears) to make a "elf / fairy" character. Maybe for spring. XD
    • Like x 1
  17. Tree Well-Known Player

The Star Sapphire accessories. The disco ball trinket and base items. I'm in love! Devs, brava~~ :')
    • Like x 1
  18. darth_paul Dedicated Player

The theme isn't "Disco," it's "High School Prom."
  19. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Do High School Proms still have Disco Balls today??

Even in my days wayyyyy back when.... Disco Balls were a thing of the past. :confused:
  20. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Well, Gotham City seems to be stuck in time, so maybe that's it? ;)
    • Like x 1