Lots of Missing Voices

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tabby Belle, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

So I was leveling a villain character, and I got to one of my favorite parts of the old content (War of the Light). I noticed that Sinestro didn't speak to me, through the communicator. So I highlighted the mission in the log to replay the intro message, nothing. I remember a thread where someone mentioned that there are a bunch of Superman voice clips also not playing anymore either.

Is this happening for other players? Did the recent game update remove the voice files from the PlayStation?

I'm a little sad, because... I like how Sinestro sounds, second in this game only to Calculator. Hearing those two, and maybe Lex too, are what I miss most since switching my main focus to the insanely more active hero side.
  2. hazard099 Active Player

there are a lot of instances in the older content that could use a brush up sometimes you cant even complete missions like flashback and early toy man missions,but i dont think they have any plans to update older content