Lost hope on voice chat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkD3vil97, Dec 15, 2017.

1. DarkD3vil97 New Player

Since the seasonal event update I haven’t been able to connect to voice chat, can’t hear/be heard by anyone, the numbers next to league chat are gone and I can’t find myself on any voice channel.
    -I’m a pc user and I was using speakers, I changed to headset then I got a second headset just to make sure that wasn’t the problem. Nothing worked. (They work on windows and other programs)
    -I tried validating game assets....nuthin.
    - I checked all the discussions and videos, nothing was helpful.
    -I sent a ticket and followed the instructions, still didn’t work.

As the title says i’ve Lost all hope of communicating with my league.

Is there anything....anything at all that my resolve this problem that I haven’t tried????
  2. Kestral Committed Player

Just to check, because the game has done it to me before, see if the ingame settings for push to talk were altered by the update.
    Otherwise down the list of errors I can think of:
    Check your speaker software settings on the PC side.
    On headsets make sure they are switched on if they have a extra switch. (I'm going to assume this one is fine since you tested it on other programs)
    Ingame check if your voice volume is just set way to low.

Beyond those I have posted bug reports that since revamp voice chat will randomly kick me and some of my friends out of the chat. At which time I am unable to change chats at all but can still hear others even though they can't hear me. Restarting the game fixes the issue every time.

It does sound to me like it is an in game error with voice chat. I have a league member that has been missing voice chat on a single character mind you not the whole account for months now. Devs told him they would have to access his account themselves to fix the error. If it's the same thing with yours the only thing that is likely to help is to keep submitting tickets. Perhaps you could make an alt just to check if it is only the one character that can't use chat as well.
  3. DarkD3vil97 New Player

1- push to talk was off as always
    2-my speaker settings are alright and volume is max
    3- I reloaded at least 50 times since then, logged out even a couple times before logging in again.
    4- all my Alts have the same issue
    5-finally.....got a reply for a ticket from tech support telling me they do not support my region..lol...no comment
    *quits*
  4. Kestral Committed Player