lost friend list

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by sayow55, Jul 26, 2013.

1. sayow55 Well-Known Player

i got dc'd and when i finally got logged back in my friend list is gone! what is the deal? dc'd by repairing and lose friend list THIS BLOWS DCUO!!!!!!!
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It is a result of the Linkdeath feature. Once you are no longer in the Linkdeath status, you can log out and log back in and have access to your friends list. Linkdeath should not last more than 10-15 minutes, but many have complained that it can last hours, so there is no time period I can safely tell you. Just see if logging out in 20 minutes brings back your friends list. Otherwise, you may need to wait a few hours or wait until you login tomorrow.

Also note that logging out of certain areas may result in getting the Linkdeath status again, i.e. the watchtower or hall of doom can result in Linkdeath during log outs.
    • Like x 1
  3. sayow55 Well-Known Player

thanks for that. sound like we need to get rid of linkdeath!
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I don't want to get rid of linkdeath; I like the idea, just not how it is currently functioning. I wouldn't mind getting rid of the bugs that came with it, or removing it, if at all possible, until it works properly. It is a large source of headaches as it currently stands.
  5. sayow55 Well-Known Player

i could agree with that