Lost and Confused

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Darth_Andrea, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Darth_Andrea Well-Known Player

I've been looking at the new UI for a couple of hours now, and I've yet to find a option to queue only for the "Event" version of the current episode on duty missions. Am I missing something or has that option been removed?
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I might be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that there isn't an event version of this one. from what I can gather, there won't be event versions of latest content any more? that's how I understood it, anyway, but, like I said, I might be wrong.
    • Like x 1
  3. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

I think it's ONLY an event version now:

[IMG]
  4. Miserable Dedicated Player

There are a couple of differences with the Event versions this episode. First, it's not in the Events tab, but there are two ways you can access it.

From the old UI: Find the original version of the instance in the appropriate tab (1 Player, 4 Player, 8 Player). This serves as the Event version.

From the new UI: Under Quick Play, select Save The Universe and then select Solos, Alerts, or Raids depending on what you want to play. At the bottom, there is a button labeled Change Difficulty from which you can select Event, Normal, or Elite.

The other thing that's different is that the Event version has a CR requirement of 30 instead of a level requirement of 10 or whatever it was.
    • Like x 2