Lootless Reapers :(

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Craven Green, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Craven Green Loyal Player

Good day on at least 2 occasions I have gone into Central City to kill Reapers for Overcharged Matter as that is the easiest place for me to get it. After killing Reapers for well over an hour the deceased had dropped me absolutely nothing. In the past the Reapers were good for a multitude of things such as :

1. Base items, specifically the Mystical Armoire as it is one of the few places that drop it.
    2. Overcharged Matter
    3. Styles, some semi rare styles and good for salvage
    4. Weapons good for salvage feat
    5. Sodas, good for premium players who have little handy cash
    6. Pocket money

Other people have also told me that the Reapers are no longer giving up their goodies so do I have to sweet talk them or buy them dinner for them to show me a good time? In all seriousness can the powers that be please check them out and see if there is an issue here.

Yes there are bigger issues but today this is my particular fixation. Thank you for your time in this matter.
    • Like x 1
  2. Wallachia Devoted Player

Maybe the reapers got tired of being bullied by mean people.
    • Like x 1
  3. Craven Green Loyal Player

Well what had happened was, that one reaper said some smack bout my moms so it was 'go time'.
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

I had an awesome comeback, but the hypno-hamster on your signature hypnotized me and made me forget what I was going to say.
  5. BumblingB I got better.

You were going to say "FWEEEEEEEEEEM!"
    • Like x 5
  6. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Maybe hit them harder?
  7. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Maybe hit their pockets lol
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

There are also no green 52 pieces from the Bottled duos. Rare styles are going to be even rarer now. :eek:
  9. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

This sucks for me as that is where I farm the overcharged matter that I use for crafting. Not good.
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I noticed this while I was there with my Water Alt as well. While i was there I pulled one aside and asked what was happening "You guys used to be so generous"

Ronnie Reaper says " Yeah well you heroes and your fancy outfits and your SPECIAL POWERS! Running around and just take take take .. Not once did anyone ever say hey thanks for the stuff" he took a deep breath and rolled his eyes.

" Well we got tired of it , You come in here.. you beat us senseless .. you take our stuff and not one time did anyone ever say Hello when they got here or thanks before they left. Your all ingrates and we are NOT going to take it any more! You want freebies? Go beat up Joker's mobs in Gotham Or HEY I hear Brother Blood has some demons that hand out HOT DOGS."

OKAY all done being silly

Yeah I was baffled myself.. In addition to the furniture they dropped some armor and in game cash and soda and the Overcharged matter for crafting like you mention. Now? Nothing! I joined a team and went from about 150 to 2200 reaper before i logged for bed one night and not a single thing had dropped into my inventory. Not sure if that was an intentional change the DEV team made ..and if so WHY? Or its a glitch/bug that they just have not gotten around to fixing.

ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE? because it does seem strange.
    • Like x 1
  11. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Is it possible the Starro took the loot?
    • Like x 2
  12. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Ive had a bit of an issue with that but inviting someone too the group seemed to fix it for me in a way
  13. Craven Green Loyal Player

Was in a group yesterday and it still proved lootless.