Loot - WEAPON Boxes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by VioletSorceress, Jul 27, 2017.

1. VioletSorceress Committed Player

Opened a box today, I wanted to pick a different weapons from the ones I have but couldnt!
    And stupid thing is that I knew this but I forgot that I dont have all weapons specced anymore cause we place SP directly almost 100% in stats and dont go through weapon trees anymore.

Weapon boxes should show all weapons for available choices to pick as default, not just the ones we have specced into.

Please make this change!
    • Like x 11
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

also i IMHO i think we should get the combos of every weapon get granted while leveling.
    only the masteries should require skillpoints...
    • Like x 1
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I agree. We should be allowed to freely pick any weapon from a box.
    • Like x 2
  4. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I agree on this
  5. light FX Steadfast Player

Honestly cmon this isnt that hard to figure out. Im amazed at how many people today couldnt seem to understand what was happening. Only reason we could choose all of em before is we had sp in every tree. Im not against it being changed but just use some common sense when opening a wpn box.
  6. VioletSorceress Committed Player

This is a valid point.
    Earlier in the revamp Devs stated that PftT should require additional SP to be played effectively but now Superpowered Mastery seem way better than Weapon Expert and theoretically it doesnt require you to fully spec a weapon. It would make sense for all weapon combos to be available like how all superpowers are available now.

Also, Weapon expert should get something like 2%Health bonus and 10% control resistance.
    • Like x 2
  7. stärnbock Devoted Player

AGREE
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

100% soooo PO'ed when I keep forgetting. Lol.

Kind of thinking we should have either got 11 free skill points, to put 1 in each weapon or they could have just opened each weapon to us.
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

This isn't a common sense thing. This is super annoying at 308 so to have to respec everything to try another weapon. How is this common sense? This is a QoL request. The old way fit how we used to run. Things are new now and need changed.
    • Like x 1