Loophole with Sorcery Healing in PvP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Dylan Top5, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

If you actually knew everything you would have known the debuffs were working against a sorcery power :p

Tested both just for the sake of being thorough.
  2. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

This is not working

You said you were referring to the confidence boost, the part I highlighted comes after that note.
    • Like x 1
  3. xXS0EXx Committed Player

U do understand that ur proving my own point not yours right?
  4. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Omg... Dude Role especific debuff and the confidence buff were part of the same mechanic. It doesn't even matter because it got removed along side the Movement Debuffs not Controller Debuffs.
  5. xXS0EXx Committed Player

U do understand that I was not talking about the debuff being landed on me or watcher right? Im talking about the effect that its supposed to do when the debuff is on me like for example if ur dueling against a sorcery player and u debuff him the shield for the pet wont pop up.
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Seriously? You're being intentionally argumentative now because pages of you refusing to post any form of evidence didn't work out for you. I said I tested and everything was debuffing properly. If you're going to be constructive and post something remotely factual or something to test, please by all means do so and you'll get a full response, but at this point you're just going in circles.
    • Like x 5
  7. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Well now I think that the issue is resolved and Mepps gave his answer it may be time to /Lock this thread
    • Like x 1
  8. DG-MOD-17 New Player

Going to go ahead and lock this as it is becoming non-constructive.
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.