Loophole with Sorcery Healing in PvP?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Dylan Top5, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_fair_1 Committed Player

If you reduce the healing by so much could we get a buff to his health so he doesn't get 1-shot?
  2. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Thank you Mepps! To everyone that posted credible evidence this fix is definitely thanks to you guys! Keep up the fair honest feedback and tests!
    • Like x 2
  3. xXS0EXx Committed Player

He didn't say that the healing of the watcher was not intended he said that some of the pvp consistency changes didn't quite make it meaning that the watcher was never broken it was working fine at its supposed to at his level.

I believe he means when someone debuff us it will affect the healing of the watcher just like it affects his shield on duels.
  4. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

I believe debuffs have been removed from PvP otherwise this would not have been a real issue. Whatever makes you feel good though.
  5. xXS0EXx Committed Player

No they haven't a controller can still debuff.

By the way thats just one of them.
  6. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Sorry double post. Have not seen it in there care to take a screenshot?
  7. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Are u new in pvp? Because probbly u don't know what debuffs were removed.

For ur info Role Especific debuff and Movement Debuff were the ones remove not Controller Role Debuffs.
  8. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

No not new. If role specific was removed how could controller role still debuff?
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

He's referring to the 35% confidence buff you used to get from certain roles attacking one another.
  10. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Oh that was not clear at all haha
  11. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Lol yes it was clear @The_Enquirer got it.
    The 35% Confidence buff was just a bonus for roles specific debuff. All of that is basic stuff bro.
  12. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Here I found the update notes for debuffs:

The "counter role" mechanic in PvP, for example Controllers beating Healers, has been removed. Because of this, the "Confidence" damage buff is no longer applied and role specific debuffs have been removed.
  13. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Apparently you are not up to date.
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I just tested this in game. It's still being debuffed properly. As someone who claimed to know everything about sorcery previously I expected you to have known that.

Seriously, it took me all of 5 minutes to test that. These things make conversations so much easier ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. xXS0EXx Committed Player

I do know everything about sorcery. I know everything good and bad that sorcery does thats why I mention the debuff part.

By the way did u debuff the pet or the sorcery player? U can only debuff one at the time right now.
  16. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Ur the one who didn't know that controllers can still debuff on pvp... how am I the one not up to date? Lmfao
  17. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

On PvP? what?
  18. xXS0EXx Committed Player

By the way thats what I said remember? Here read it again---
  19. xXS0EXx Committed Player

Dude really? Are u only reading the dots? PvP arenas bro and actually duels too oh and Open World lol
  20. Ge0F0rce Well-Known Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.