Looks like they did not like us farming source marks

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by buddah, Aug 31, 2021.

1. buddah Well-Known Player

With people being upset with the update to FoS3 tomorrow. Can we please be told what known issues there are when a new dlc comes out. The way it looks is that the you are making FoS3 harder because we are finding loopholes to running old content
    • Like x 6
  2. buddah Well-Known Player

I agree. The way it looks to us is that the devs are nerfing the raid because they don't want us to finish any content in under 30 mins.
    • Like x 3
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Ur use of the term “fun” is laughable.
    I agree with your point fully about anything benefitting us can be fixed in a blink but things harming us can go untouched for years.

But honestly, who considers spamming FOS3 fun?
    The source is fun, the repetition is tedious and drab
    • Like x 3
  4. shoegazer Well-Known Player

It's like they're actively trying to piss more people off...

Mepps actually made a comment in another thread (can't remember which one at this point, there's been so many this last week) where he said..and I'm paraphrasing here..but basically he said "people are going to spam faster content and that that's ok"

I guess it's not ok now?

This whole update has been and continues to be a ******* joke
    • Like x 4
  5. shoegazer Well-Known Player

Actually found his comment... He did say that there will always be an easiest, fastest instance...and that's ok..but he did elude that they would change anything that they thought was too "extreme" one way or the other

Still...it's like they're actively trying to piss off the largest group of people possible...and the update is still a terrible joke
    • Like x 4
  6. Plowed In Loyal Player

I’d call ~5 min extreme for a raid.
    • Like x 1
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

No he said that it’s ok for people run the faster raids. However he has made it very clear that they intend to smooth out the difficulty of raids. Meaning that while one will still be faster, they however won’t be one that’s that much easier. Some raids that are to hard have been getting looked at. Look at the last few hot fixes and you will see changes to harder content being brought down. Fos3 was the first one that’s being brought up. They will continue to change so that the overall difficulty of these raids aren’t ti far apart so that players can omnibus as a viable option instead of avoiding it because some are just to hard to beat with random ques. After all is set and done fos3 will probably still be the go to raid for source farming or another will be it. There will always be a clear favorite
    • Like x 1
  8. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Difficulty and time are not necessarily synonymous.
    Reg version of FOS2 is cake same as FOS3. Dif is everything in FOS3 is rite there, we aint gotta go get it while FOS2 we have to.
    Fos 3 golden glives will 1 shot if u dont burn fast enough r do mechanics.
    Fos 2 LB will 1 shot if u use movement modes (i.e. if u dont do mechanics).
    Time is the difference NOT difficulty
    • Like x 4
  9. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Well, to combat the devs buffing FOS3 in a feeble attempt to force us into omnibus (not happening i’d guess)
    Let me ask this, what is the next path of least resistance so we can plan accordingly?
    Is it still FOS3?
    Is it DD raid?

What are y’all’s thoughts?
    Thnx
    • Like x 1
  10. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Personally I don't know why they would even want to buff FOS3 when players still die lol are they buffing it for the minimal good players?
    • Like x 2
  11. Plowed In Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. fm0987 Committed Player

I mean even after it gets buffed, how much longer will it take? Will see I guess.
    • Like x 1
  13. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Agreed, im just curious as to what the thoughts are.
    The ol DD raid is pretty quick too if not quicker.
    The bountys are a thing again as they are fast

I feel like under the rite circumstances, prime an dox could still viable quick spams.
    Really all the “one room” raids are candidates.
  14. the solowing Steadfast Player

Id say put a 10 minute loot lockout and something cant be run more then 5 times in an hour, to push people into content variety rather then content efficiency.
    • Like x 2
  15. hhussk01 New Player

I was (literally) about to write on the "Path of Least Resistance". Nice job.
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

League Hall: Lockdown and Happyness Home are both generally in one room.
  17. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

Disagree
    Devs want us on their side on this, then they need to reward us not punish or force.
    Catch more bee’s with honey as they say.

If they want us using omnibus an risking our time then they need to make the rewards worth the effort.
    Path of least resistance and all. The devs can work with us or aginst us. If they lock us an punish us and try an force us into the content of their choosing then we will resist. Its currently happening as evidenced by the fos3 spams.
    If they work with us and make favorable changes to entice us in then we will be happy to do it but we need incentive NOT forced compliance
    • Like x 2
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

That is why, people see me as a dictator here, because i have no issue forcing variety to make sure this system should work for all.

The players spamming FoS3 dont care about queueing problems, so i dont care that they wanna min/max runs.

Im going to make that want work for me.
    • Like x 3
  19. Hot Mess New Player

• Make source mark rewards once a day for each 1/2/4 man and once a week for 8 man on ALL CONTENT, including current. That will stop the FOS3ers, or whatever the current FotM is...
    • Bring back endgame open world source mark rewards - it's dead since HoL launched.
    • Make stat clamp optional - if you choose non-clamped, you get source rewards on completion only (rather than each boss).
    • Either get rid of Omnibus or let us checkbox what content we want. If you're like me you probably HATE a lot of content and forcing us to do it JUST. PLAIN. SUCKS!!!!
    Or they could keep it as it is and everyone just sucks it up!
  20. Proxystar #Perception

not sure why people keep mentioning bounties, they are on a weekly loot lock, they literally CANNOT be spammed :confused:
    • Like x 3