Looking to merge Leagues

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by gemii, Feb 7, 2018.

1. gemii Dedicated Player

Are there any dead or dying leagues looking to merge with us? as in come over to our side?. My friend disbanded from our old league to create there own league because the league leader is inactive so were a brand new league only about 50 players the majority have 200 - 300+ SP. Were a pretty quiet and chill league.. and no we wont remove you if you have a life and arent playing the game 24/7 everyday.

-League hall on the way

-CR has to be 190 at least

- Leader has no SP requirement just yet but again the majority of us range from 200 - 300+ sp

hmm i think thats about it. Let me know if youd be interested in building with us

USPS HERO SIDE

*Updated
    -League Hall Available Now
  2. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

I sincerely wish and hope you do well, but if things do not come together like you want please come talk to me qECLIPSEp our league is active, we have all the base amenities, and we are not Elitists. We like to get our stuff done while have fun, joking and helping. We PvP, feat hunt while never making it feel like a job. A majority of us have over 300sp but do have league mates with less. Our number 1 rule is No Scamming or Cheating . Again good luck. If things change send me a in game mail and I will get back with you. Happy Hunting!
  3. ShannonHavok Active Player

not interested but whats your league called?
  4. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Guardians of Power
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

appreciate bro
  6. gemii Dedicated Player

League is called ire
  7. GhostsAndMagic Dedicated Player

Why would anyone merge to a league without a hall? shouldn't the merge be the other way around?
    • Like x 3
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

we're not looking to go to another league we could of been did that, we like what were growing here thats why i specifically said merge over to our league & we already have the league hall now

i just made the thread as an open opportunity for anyone with a dead league or dying league who may want to come over and build with us if they'd like. A simple open invitation ;)
  9. Saybro Committed Player

Good luck
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I think what he meant to say is, why start from scratch if there might be someone who has a hall ready to go and is willing to pass leadership to someone else.
    • Like x 1
  11. gemii Dedicated Player

oh okay i see.

We were always going to start from scratch and work our way up on our own.

This merge thing was my idea not the League leaders. The leader would be open to it but this is 100% my idea but not something we actually had intended from the jump.

I guess i should of been more detailed in the original post? :oops:

Long story short

-Old league leader was inactive.
    -Co captain running things left and wanted to create there own league and start fresh / All active players transfered over.
    -The League merge wasn't nor is it a priority or a necessity but since we are a brand new league i just threw out this idea of a merge for any dead or dying league to come over and build with us if interested.

^ i cant lay it down any better than that if anyone is confused about the thread lol
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So in a nutshell :
    New league, now recruiting.
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

^ no i would of just made a simple recruiting thread, that will come later if the league leader wants me to create one. We still have no set sp requirement

This is an actual merge thread for any league leader with a smallish inactive type league whom may be interested in jointing over with us. Not a league recruitment thread per se well its not intended to be that at least.
  14. gemii Dedicated Player

Feel free to PM me or drop a comment if interested. ( i know Majority of leagues are set already not expecting much in this thread.)

thanks all :)