[EU PS] Looking for Water based Auras and Material

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by ILordGremoryI, Sep 12, 2018.

1. ILordGremoryI New Player

I don't wanna be one of those people just looking for freebies and be begging. But I barely get the money to buy the capsules thse Auras and Materials are in and when i do eventually have the money they change the capsules and I also have real bad luck with pulling anything Water related,

And as for those tht wonder "just buy them off the broker" yh sure Oki xD I barely make any in game cash, and the prices on some of these go from 500k to like 5mil possibly more I barely make 10k a day and sit on like 150k atm,

So id really be great full to any willing to donate these to me, in return I'll give you anything decent you might want from the current capsule when I'm able to open one.

I understand I ask alot as these can make money and lots of it for many players tht sell daily and make millions per day xD
  2. ALB Well-Known Player

I doubt anyone give you either. Spend 21$ for 3 resurgence capsules and hope you get lucky with a water material or a rare power material that you can trade for the water material. Maybe the water material will be one of the common materials in capsules
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Just wait a week and everything will be cheap enough to afford on the broker
  4. ILordGremoryI New Player

Yea I know I doubt anyone will just thought I'd try, there be some kind souls left out there xD there was a time when the community looked out for each other it's rather upsetting to see it become so tainted especially when it used to be different Dx