Looking for specific guide - post boost

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Granite, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Granite New Player

So, I have been an off and on player for a while, but I really want to get into the game right now and see the stories and episodes.

I accepted some free boosts over the last couple years so I have a level 30 cr210 character and one that is like 30 cr170.

I really want to follow the whole progression of the stories (episodes) in order, and seem to be having a seriously hard time finding out how on these higher level characters. I could start new characters to try and see it all, but These are nice characters with some cool stuff in their hideouts etc, would rather not lose it.

Is there a guide that would just walk me through these episodes? Go here and talk to so and so to start Episode ##? I don't need a walkthrough for all the episodes, just how to get to be a part of them. Can I get help from someone on this?

If it make a difference in the responses, I am a member so I do have access to them all.

Thanks for the assist
  2. MattSpy New Player

Well the "story" is all about spamming the opponent. You could do whatever you want, but the "story" is barely a story.