Looking for RP League

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by NashWallace, Oct 5, 2021.

1. NashWallace New Player

I've been around for a bit and play casually. I'd like to find a Role-playing league that isn't full of 101 different Batman variants and actually trying to build a story with original characters for the DC Universe.
  2. LordOmni Level 30

Hello, so i think i might have what you are looking for as I am still building for my roleplaying League and need to find members if you are interested in this let me know the only real requirements are be active3 have a mic so that we may chat among us and also we will help to build you up best we can
    out server us usps also here is my discord if you need more information add me on discord OmniBlackJ#1474
  3. LordOmni Level 30

Hello, so i think i might have what you are looking for as I am still building for my roleplaying League and need to find members if you are interested in this let me know the only real requirements are be active3 have a mic so that we may chat among us and also we will help to build you up best we can
    out server us usps also here is my discord if you need more information add me on discord OmniBlackJ#1474 hope to hear from you