Looking for players CR 406 or higher

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Captain C, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Captain C Active Player

Hi.

I have been playing DCUO for a while now, and if it's one thing that does bothers me, is that no one seems to want to do missions together in an MMO. I was hoping to organise a group of people who need to finish missions that have been stuck on their 'Mission Journal' for too long.

This includes the open-world mission alerts, raids, and some wanted missions. Not the 'On-Duty' menu tab.

Please post your in-game names so I can friend you with my character accounts so if you're online we can help each other mission in the open world.

Alternatively you can message and friend either of my two main accounts here:

Captain C

or

Mable Duff

Hopefully talk soon.

- C
    • Like x 1
  2. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

You might want to mention your server and platform to help people who might try to add you. :)
    • Like x 6
  3. Captain C Active Player

Good point, thank you Eve.

I am playing on North American servers, but I am based in Australia
  4. Miranda31 Well-Known Player

Sydneysider here - I play solo or with my OH and a friend in Tasmania, but time differences are the killer for teaming up with people in the US. The best time is morning, or for the early shifters in the Eastern states, just before reset. So a bit early and a bit late, especially at this time of year!

Hero or villain? And where are you?