Looking for a league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Lantern Chris, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Lantern Chris New Player

I'm looking for an active league. I'm online everyday.
  2. Marvel Icons New Player

Would you be interested in joining a Marvel Iconic league?
  3. Codename New Player

My league is always looking for people to play and grind with. What’s your in game name mines is Codename Oblivion and league is called Phase 13
  4. LyleLambert Well-Known Player

Empathic Protectors are looking for active members level 30 and up to participate in content both new and old. Members who are social participate in weekly routine feat hunts, duos, alerts and weekend raid runs (aka Raid Weekend). Both casual players and serious players are welcome. We have no CR or SP requirements. Social activity and team oriented mentality will be rewarded. We are looking to provide a safe, non abusive and welcoming gaming experience for our members so, I would like to share our polices: We Will Not Tolerate Bigotry, Hate, Discrimination, Bullying, Harassment or Toxic Behavior of any kind. Racism, bigotry and discrimination of any form cannot be tolerated or ignored. That means EVERYONE, including the LGBTQ community. Anyone caught engaging in in these behaviors will be removed from the league. I am a supporter of ALL human life and an Empath (a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual.) I genuinely feel what these people feel when they are discriminated against and an attack on them will be viewed as attack on me personally. The person responsible will be removed from the league. Empathy is the main theme of the league and that being said, No Narcissistic behavior is allowed. Members enjoy a private Band App which is a better alternative to discord, it’s essentially a private Facebook for league members. If interested, please send tell to or mail Maxwells Equations, Samantha Wu, Cyrus Star, WaiTuYung, Pfenikas, FIRE SCION, H2O ENFORCER, Master Girth, or Akari Myura. Thank you.