Looking for a cool league

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Bintah, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Bintah New Player

Hey everyone, long time player here just returning after a few years of not being able to play. Looking for a league to accommodate my search for feats, collections, and some people to just shoot the S with sometimes. Very casual player but I try to get on every day to do dailys. Name is Bintah in game. On PS4. TIA

P.S

No drama, racism, sexism etc. I dont have time for all that.
    Villian and Hero now ( i have been leveling up a hero)

P.s.s

My current league is just not for me, One person is super nice helpful and talkative but when he is not on its just negative and impersonal.
    • Like x 1
  2. Black Mass Well-Known Player

Hero or villain?
  3. Bintah New Player

Villian, sorry I didn't respond sooner.
  4. Boston Phantom Well-Known Player

Are you still looking or have you found a league?
  5. Bintah New Player

I gave up on the forums, I am still looking though unfortunately.
  6. Bintah New Player

I found a decent one on hero side. They are helpful and supportive very lgbtq+positive and all around nice folks. Still have not found one villain side.
  7. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

8. LordOmni Level 30

Hi... so I have a Kool League it's looking for Kool members if you are into Roleplaying (just acting as the character you create) we go on mission grind and hunt feat points together and look to do everything we can than you should check us out we are drama free and accepting of all that come our way we are a Heroes League USPS server
  9. Bintah New Player

I am straight to, it also caiters to people who support the cause. And generally aren't a@##$les. Nothing was intended to be implied.
  10. Bintah New Player

Thanks you! I'm afraid I am not much of a roleplayers. I tried it in world of warcraft and it just was not for me. I hope it continues to make you happy and is successful though!
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

My league is generally friends only, casual players. We do not expect too much of anyone & when ppl are on if help is asked for it is given if possible.

I myself have been around since 2011. The last time i invited a random person i felt sorry for, it turned into a controversy of racism & other bs, so i only have those I’ve known for years in here, if you are a model citizen i dont have to worry about, i’d be willing to give you a shot
  12. LordOmni Level 30

well i wish you luck and the way i run my roleplaying League is a bit different than what most do, but im not the kind to try and force you to do anything so thank you for replying
  13. Bintah New Player

Absolutely you took the time to reply to my post so with respect I took the time to reply. I was thinking more I'm an outgoing person so somewhere down the line I would not mind trying it out if that's ok :) add me in game and I'll let you know. I want to make a new toon at some point after I level my water toon up
  14. Bintah New Player

I am certainly a model citizen, and relatively active player. I enjoy mutual respect, helping hands and being able to joke around above dominance, assertiveness and control. I have a a league currently that I was "warned about" so I'm waiting to see how it goes for me personally. Please add me in game so, if this sounds ok I can have a backup
  15. LordOmni Level 30

will do
  16. LyleLambert Well-Known Player

LyleLambertNew Player

Empathic Protectors are looking for active members level 30 and up to participate in content both new and old. Members who are social participate in weekly routine feat hunts, duos, alerts and weekend raid runs (aka Raid Weekend). Both casual players and serious players are welcome. We have no CR or SP requirements. Social activity and team oriented mentality will be rewarded. We are looking to provide a safe, non abusive and welcoming gaming experience for our members so, I would like to share our polices: We Will Not Tolerate Bigotry, Hate, Discrimination, Bullying, Harassment or Toxic Behavior of any kind. Racism, bigotry and discrimination of any form cannot be tolerated or ignored. That means EVERYONE, including the LGBTQ community. Anyone caught engaging in in these behaviors will be removed from the league. I am a supporter of ALL human life and an Empath (a person with the paranormal ability to apprehend the mental or emotional state of another individual.) I genuinely feel what these people feel when they are discriminated against and an attack on them will be viewed as attack on me personally. The person responsible will be removed from the league. Empathy is the main theme of the league and that being said, No Narcissistic behavior is allowed. Members enjoy a private Band App which is a better alternative to discord, it’s essentially a private Facebook for league members. If interested, please send tell to or mail Maxwells Equations, Samantha Wu, Cyrus Star, WaiTuYung, Pfenikas, FIRE SCION, H2O ENFORCER, Master Girth, or Akari Myura. Thank you.