Looking for a 3rd artifact for a “solo everything electric healer”

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by gemii, Feb 14, 2019.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There are better options now.
  2. gemii Dedicated Player

Ah so the eye of Gemini, soul cloak and omegahdron are your main artifacts that’s a different setup from everyone. Do you solo heal elite raids as well? And are you comfortable with your resto? I have the omegahdron as well only at level 100 but I don’t have much need for it I only place it in if my controller is terrible. I understand your coencept though your practically spamming up the heals to reach the grand transducer ya?
  3. gemii Dedicated Player

I understand why you took the eye and cloak. What made you take the fang over the omegahdron ?
  4. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Fang has good resto innate whereas Omega has no resto stats :)
  5. gemii Dedicated Player

Yeah gotcha I figured that was the case I like both of those artifacts they are actually pretty similar except you don’t have to use your weapon for power management with the omeg but the fang has the resto benefits
    • Like x 1
  6. Yette New Player

Hi, yes I am comfortable with my restoration and I solo most of the content in the game, elite and regular. I can see why everyone uses Demon's Fang instead of Omegahedron. However, under elite circumstances, I find having more power could save you more compared to having more restoration especially as electric. Most of the tanks will always CONSTANTLY take heavy damage no matter what which is why for me, being able to have more power to use your heals is much more useful than having more restoration to use big heals.
    Furthermore, using Demon's Fang in elite content can severely hinder your ability to restore your own power. In situations such as everyone is taking in constant damage and there's is no time for you to use your weapon, you would run out of power pretty quickly and would not be able to heal more.
  7. VizualeffectZ New Player

I mean, alot of people still run with it.. but honestly it's just not as beneficial as the other ones they have now. Definitely if you're out there soloing newer content.
  8. Brit Loyal Player

I have 2 healers that have each solo healed the endgame Elites. My artifact breakdown is dramatically different, because the powersets play differently.

With my Nature Healer, I run Orb of Arian, Starheart, and Demon's Fang. My Nature healing runs without a supercharge, so artifacts like Eye of Gemini and Scrap of Soul Cloak, as good as they are, don't do much for me. Similarly, Manacles is great if you have an 8 person shield, which Nature does not, so it is a much lower pay-off and generally not worth it. I run Orb to give me some much needed burst healing for a primarily HoT powerset, Demon's Fang to offset the power cost and help me recover quickly while the spirit takes over for a second after the use of the priority heal, and the Starheart strictly because the proc heal serves as a substitute cheaper burst heal for when I want a priority heal without committing to that 300% priority heal the Orb gives.

With my Electric Healer, I run Eye of Gemini, Scrap of Soul Cloak, and Manacles. Shielding is in an incredibly strong place in the meta, and damage shielded is damage that doesn't have to be healed. Between the Eye and the Cloak, my 8 person shield supercharge starts to get darn near spammable, with the added perk from Manacles reducing the cooldown timer. It doesn't see the massive heals that my Nature Healer does, but it operates smoothly based on shielding.

The Nature Healer definitely handles spike damage better than my Electric does, bouncing back those people who are incredibly low and topping them up easily in a single power, while the Electric has to spam a bit more to get them back to a healthy range. On the flip side, in routine incoming damage, Electric is so comfortable I could be half-asleep, while Nature seems to always feel a certain degree of pressure since HoTs are not at all in a good place right now. Each excels in certain areas and is weaker in others, but the Artifact breakdown is very much determined based on heal-style rather than there being a generic "all healers" set.

Since the OP asked specifically about Electric, I stand by the choices of Eye, Scrap, and Manacles.
    • Like x 2
  9. gemii Dedicated Player

This is the exact combo I went with and it’s amazing I feel like a healer/tank and I’m loving the extra 10 percent cooldown reduction on the Shields’s and I even get the reso bonuses. These 3 combos work so well with electric