Long-standing issue with base control panel

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by bigbadron alt, Nov 29, 2019.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I have 25 characters, and have set their base control panels to display their individual emblems. Occasionally when I go to the base of one of them I will find that the displayed emblem has changed to an apparently randomly selected one and, while I can (seemingly) reset it or change it back to what I wanted, the reset/change doesn't persist when I exit the control panel.

And, as I realised today, sometimes the randomly selected emblem is one that the character has never even collected (though one or more other characters on my account may have it).

Not a critical game-breaking issue, though it has been going on pretty much since bases were introduced to the game. Was reported years ago, and we were told that it was fixed (but it never was).
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yes, noticed that it can randomly select an emblem that character doesn't even own, and you can't swap it. It would be perfect if it could be fixed!
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

Any progress on this?
  4. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

freaky...believe every word...just hasn't happened to me yet...this game is like a cracked glass barely holding together in too many ways...