Lol

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by minuteofdecay, Sep 13, 2014.

1. minuteofdecay Committed Player

How come I always hear sp doesn't matter but when u out dps someone that has better gear then u. That's the first question they ask.
    • Like x 1
  2. Chungweishan New Player

Because it does matter.
  3. SilverBullet Dedicated Player

Sp can go both ways. Sometimes it matters other times it don't.
  4. VintageWine Dedicated Player

Lmao. That made me laugh.

But yeah, skill points are good at the same time you have to know what you're doing.
  5. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

To me it doesnt matter. If u out dps someone who has better gear than u means u know what to do. Its Skill not Skill points
    • Like x 8
  6. Volkenraider Loyal Player

They matter just as much as gear, at higher levels its the difference between being good and great assuming all things are equal.

Also as much as people don't want to hear this, they do reflect on experience. Its rare to see someone with high SP to be completely worthless. Reality is people always find an excuse.. The more SP you have the chances are the more content you have done and are familiar with in game mechanics and how stuff works in general

If you had to pick a cr 108 SP 100 or a cr 108 sp 180 the decision is quite clear to me

I might get a lot of flack for this but its what I've found out from experience
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

Idk, I never ask. I just assume skill or luck and leave it at that.

Edit: wait, they're still asking? Lol, did you tell them to just look it up?
    • Like x 2
  8. rival exe New Player

Because they don't want to admit they suck.
  9. VintageWine Dedicated Player

These app jokes are going to be the end of me lol.
  10. minuteofdecay Committed Player

Well the first time he asked I ignored him the second time I told him. To make it funny im an average dps and the thing is I didn't have the heart to tell him I was use the AM.
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Just someone trying to find an excuse for being outDPSed.

What if the guy who did the most damage has only 50SP??? What does it say then???
  12. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

[IMG]
  13. GregDawe New Player

Also depends on the role.

It is more important for dps than it is for troll
  14. RapidRay Committed Player

Because a player with a balanced character and experience always beats the players who skip content.