Login Problems

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Shadowdragon, Jun 14, 2013.

1. WulfenJager New Player

Yeah my 2 accounts including this one is "Banned" aswell as my friend's and we're both premium. Tho i wasn't able to login to the website about 20-30mins ago now i am. So maybe they're getting close to fixing it? i hope o_O
  2. denverweise Well-Known Player

I guess we'll all just have to stop 15 f**king dollars a month for untimely and unexpected large scale server errors. Stop charging so much if this is the kind of technical prowess being put to use by my money.
  3. KCTAMU92PC122010 New Player

I would like to have a commemorative hoodie just for this occasion please. My hack attack hoodie is getting a little worn.
  4. Arkham Trickster New Player

Working for me now, im in!.. haha 0 in league
  5. WulfenJager New Player

LOL KCtamu, And guess i was right my 2 accounts are unbanned aswell as my friend's. Logged into the game and everything. Guess this was just a 30min-1hour issue? If you guys can't login yet i'm sure you will be able to within the next 30mins or less.
  6. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Back in from here. Give it another shot, guys!
  7. BeastFla New Player

samething here. whats going on?

Edit: got in
  8. Vrus New Player

Thank you.
  9. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

There may have been some issues with our login servers. I highly recommend submitting in a support ticket if you continue to have these error messages pop up. Instructions are in my signature below.
  10. Protospike New Player

I have been having a similar issue lately. Was playing one night then got booted and haven't been able to get back on since. The game starts up, verifies assets, goes into a loading screen and then fails and reverts back to the intro to cycle again. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but haven't had any luck finding a way to get back online.
  11. BroStevie New Player

I'm having a problem where I open it up and it says "error with login" and asks me to "re-login and relaunch" and I do. WTF!
  12. Kriss Active Player

and i can't login after middle time PVP arena it say is ''you currently have a linkdead character on this server.try again soon or login with the linkdead character ''...but i can't login with linkdead character .....so what now a star new one ?????...have no nerves for new ...