Log on DCUO PC With PS4 Toon

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Quack Quack, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Quack Quack New Player

Hello Developers,

This ones just a small suggestion Which will make PS3/PS4 Players enjoy DCUO more.

If you go on the DCUO Website there is an option to Log On to your Daybreak Account to play on PC am I right?
    Why isn't there a PS4 Logo below that lets us sign in using our PS4 Username and Password so we can use our PS4 toons on a PC.
    Think about it. Let's say that PS4 Became last gen (As PS5 will be coming in 2019) and DCUO decides to shut down last gen as there is a new gen now, What if we had the opportunity to Play on PC with the PS4 account (optional) and you can continue your hard earned account on PC.

We also need the option to link our PS4 DCUO accounts with the upcoming PS5 when DCUO releases on the new platform. So we never have to worry about losing accounts.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

1. Daybreak cut PS3 last year. Everyone that was on PS3 either upgraded to PS4, started a new account on PC or XBox, or quit.

2. There are different companies that handle the accounts of each platform. Daybreak handles PC accounts and keeps those player's information private, Sony handles Playstation accounts and keeps those player's accounts private, XBox accounts are handled by Microsoft and keeps those player's information private. None of these companies will share your personal information (bank account, credit card, email, home address, phone number, etc) with another company. So linking accounts between different platforms is currently out of the question.

3. When PS5 comes out, if DCUO will be available on PS5, just sign into the same PSN that you're using and all of your toons will be there. That's how people switched from PS3 to PS4, because our accounts are saved on the PSN.
    • Like x 4
  3. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah....it would be a lot cooler if it worked though.
    [IMG]

Reinheld
  4. cromemagnum New Player

I don't know what everyone is talking about I went from ps3 to the ps4 an I didn't have to create a new account I just used my same login info an it was all there an I was on day of release of the ps4
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Not sure you read the thread. The question was about getting on PC with a PS4 account or vice versa. PS3/PS4 was never the issue.

Reinheld