Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by The Jelly Bean, Jun 9, 2016.

1. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

I am legendary and upon login I need to deactivate my toon as I am not premium. Anyone else?
    • Like x 6
  2. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

yup. same here.
    • Like x 1
  3. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

Logged in and I am premium! Eww. I'm legendary. Please fix
    • Like x 1
  4. The Jelly Bean Dedicated Player

All the people in trade chat are going nuts.
    • Like x 1
  5. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

same, I even extended my membership and still nothing ......please help
  6. VariableFire Loyal Player

Well, if you're Playstation, I finally got a pop-up on my PS4 that said there's Playstation Network maintenance going on.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
    • Like x 3
  8. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

So is there a gredn name that's going to chime in? Or is it too early still... I just paid my membership the other day n it says active till july under "services" list. Should not have to take the time to report this. It should not be happening. As you can see my patience is very thin when it comes to this stuff.
  9. TeflontheIcon Well-Known Player

Oh nevermind, btw welcome back Mepps. Hope it was less business and more pleasure. Ty.
  10. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

Thanks Mepps....you had me worried...now i just have to wait, and also figure out how to explain to my hubby why there is another 15 dollar charge on psn......but anyways good luck hope you fix it soon
  11. VierraVoltage Well-Known Player

not sure if this helps any, but in game it seems the ps3' players still have legendary and the ps4 players do not
  12. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

14.99 was taken out of my account on 5/25 I am now not legendary on 6/9. That's only 15 days this doesn't make sense.
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Same here!
    Saw this yesterday as well, but it had quickly resolved.
    This time not!
  14. Physique Dedicated Player

My PS sub is good through 8/3/2016 so, yeah, there's an issue. Seems like PS and DBG aren't on speaking terms. :)
  15. Jr3x (EU PS3) Active Player

How many time we cant play with legendary acces? Just for know?
    • Like x 1
  16. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

Does it say anything in the TOS about messing up people's subscription?
  17. Ledia02 New Player

I have a year membership and now it's gone my combact rating is still 92 but my equipped cr is 78 and all my gear is lvl 81 or higher except for my utility belt so I can't use my shield and all my money is in escro
  18. Ledia02 New Player

Yes we are
  19. gemii Dedicated Player

same issue here

transaction

Started 5/12/2016 / Expires 6/12/2016

I logged in today which is 6/9/2016 and i have no legendary.. i still had 3 days before my legendary expires
  20. Exodusblack Well-Known Player

They are breaking their on TOS and I'm pretty sure it is illegal to do so. Shady business tactics from the new CEO.
    • Like x 1