Lockbox Mark of Fury?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Echephyle, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Echephyle New Player

Yes or no?

If not, is it 315 mot?
  2. Man New Player

Yes but I believe you need 100 cr to get
  3. Derio 15000 Post Club

Yes they are dropping marks of fury.
  4. Starbrand Dedicated Player

Where they are dropping exactly?
  5. Sakshi New Player

Lockbox ... err.. The Lockbox...

I might be wrong... :confused:
    • Like x 2
  6. Cacca Well-Known Player

Just opened all of my Promethium lockboxes and they all gave me one Mark of Fury per box :)
  7. Starbrand Dedicated Player

LOL, I understood it was from monthly, weekly boxes... not promethium ones. :)
  8. Gunny New Player

Promethium lockboxes drop MoF. The MoF go directly to your currency though and not your inventory like MoR's did.

I believe you need to be 101 or 102 CR for them to drop. Though seemingly high standards now due to the max CR being 103, keep in mind this will be much different with T6 actually released.

I would be either stocking up on your lockboxes until the DLC is released OR until you are 103 CR or so.

Im at 15 MoF right now due to saving lockboxes. Not a bad head start if you are looking for one.
    • Like x 2
  9. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Can confirm - cr 100 getting MoTs..cr 101 getting MoF
  10. Poo New Player

I forgot to stock up this time :(
    • Like x 1
  11. myselfdestruct New Player

So I have about 6 Marks Of Fury right now. Where exactly can they be used? I went into Themy and there was one vendor but she wasnt selling anything other than sodas?
  12. MasterBud New Player

U gotta go to Gotham under siege. U will end up on a rooftop with a vendor there. (92 item level gear)
  13. myselfdestruct New Player

OH ok, thank you so much! I was wondering where it was located now. Appreciated!
  14. MasterBud New Player

You are very welcome sir. Btw the teleporter to Gotham under siege is in themy command post
  15. Red Flit New Player

Just found out that if you hit 101 then open your lock boxes you still get MoT but if you log out then log back in you will get MoF wasted 5 lock boxes before I thought to try that