Lock boxes Tokens on Marketplace

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Gmoney, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Gmoney Active Player

We should have an option to buy a lockbox token on the marketplace that would allow lockboxs to drop 15 min for 1 hour!
    • Like x 2
  2. MastaMind Dedicated Player

I'd buy that for a dollar, but you are probably about to see a ton of hatred and knit picking.
    • Like x 1
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

Truth is prom boxes should drop way more often. It's ridiculous how many TCs we get vs how many Prom boxes we get, thats obviously because Prom boxes has no limit to open them (rewards are too outdated though) and TC cost money, even for members.
    • Like x 5
  4. MastaMind Dedicated Player

True that. I still feel as if they are tied to dispatching a set amount of enemies. Like every 1000 enemies or something. I have no way to prove this of course, but on certain days I will get 3 on my character and others I barely get 1. The only thing that makes that more lame is that once you do get one the style you get is biomech, jah kir, fourth world, or some other style that is as common as a cold. It is so frustrating that I now do not even get a spark of hope when I get one. I basically tell myself "Yay mark of victory" because that is the only thing worthwhile in there.

I would love to see an event where they dropped more, or at least an update to remove crappy old styles and add good new ones.
  5. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It is every 6 hours.

After 6 hours... as soon as you defeat an enemy.... you get a Lockbox.

If you stay 52 hours without fighting any enemy...... the very first enemy you will defeat will give you a Lockbox.

So you have to meet the 2 contitions.
    A) wait 6 hours
    B) defeat an enemy after that 6 hours time limit

;)
    • Like x 3
  6. SasquaT Dedicated Player

How about happy hour event instead of "tokens" ? ^^ but o be honest whats the point of having tons of prometium boxes since there is nohing in it ?
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I wouldnt tbh they need to make a vendor with all the styles in it, cross faction styles and all. I have a thread on this subject actually even sent it to megzilla from the costume thread in a PM :p

so hopefully it gets some attention and possibly implemented.
    • Like x 1
  8. Giga Vamm Dedicated Player

Nah, lockboxes contain feats. We shouldn't be able to spend real money to get feats faster ... Looks at Time Capsules and Replay Badges ... Okay, I guess it would be fine to do what you suggest.