LivingAssaultWeapons Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by IIThe QuestionII, Feb 25, 2016.

1. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

<LivingAssaultWeapons>
    [US Server]
    L.A.W.

Do you have what it takes to become a true LivingAssaultWeapon?

Our Concept
    Ever get tired of leagues where you are just “one more”?
    Where a "core group" will form the league while the rest of the members sink in the background?

LAW is a small group of friends conceived with the idea of a place where heroes can band together with the purpose of having a good time, giving strength to each other, improving and maybe even making more friends.

What do we offer?
    • Tournaments and races: A bit of competition here and there keeps the skills sharp!
    • Bounty System: Bounties may be posted randomly in the MoTD giving rewards to members who decide to complete them!
    • Feat Runs: Low on SP? join our feat runs and get those feats!
    • League Bank: We strive to have a fully functional league bank filled with useful items destined for our members.
    Joining requisites:
    • No minimum CR: Characters under level 30 will remain on the entry rank. -But we prefer latest tiers since it's the main content we focus in.-
    • Skillpoints: We don’t ask for a minimum skillpoints, but we encourage members to get them and will often organize feat runs, since SP will factor into rank advancement, preferred SP count:150+.
    • Dual roles: Talk to us if you are focused only in one role, but we strive to have dual roles in order to make it easier when assembling groups..
    • Mature: We don’t care about your age, but we don’t want dramas, tantrums or begging.
    • Teamwork: you can be the best DPS in game, but if you can’t put the gun down in order to help an injured teammate then this isn’t a league for you.
    • Self-sufficient: Don’t get mad if a group isn’t always available, and remember leagues are not just an LFG channel.
    How do I join?
    You can ask any member of LivingAssaultWeapons to join our ranks, once in, your legend begins along with your path to become a true LivingAssaultWeapon!

We are usually active at 8:00pm EST on weekday nights and longer during weekends.We strive to have daily runs programmed by the needs of our leaguemates so if you are chasing after gear or items let us know!

Questions, info and league related bussiness contact:
    Magician
    Vagenda
    Lyta Kent
    Phenrir
    • Like x 3
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Upon joining do we get to learn the super secret elite veteran hand shake you were talking about in another thread?
    • Like x 4
  3. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Only after being deemed worthy by the seven sages...we haven't yet recruited the seven sages D:
    • Like x 2
  4. Pults Loyal Player

Who came first the acronym or the meaning of it?
    • Like x 1
  5. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Couldn't say :p
    The suggestion came from a friend who used to play DCUO, it's based off of a DC comics task force formed in response to an event where the JLA disapears after an attack from the Avatar (being Question one of the members!) so I liked it enough like to replace OuterHeaven :D and leaguies were awesomely ok with it too! :)
  6. LightOfQuantum Committed Player

EU or US?
    • Like x 1
  7. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Yes srry! forgot to mention, we are US League!
  8. DCUO Thuo Level 30

if i joined could we go on a large scale feat hunt because my cr is way to far above my sp
    • Like x 1
  9. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

I've been really looking to do something like that so yeah I don't see why not.
  10. DCUO Thuo Level 30

okay invite me. USPS - Thuo
    im a sorcery dps/ healer
  11. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Bump!!
    Updated concept and requirements!
  12. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

13. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Bump, and also sorry those who applied and didnt got the invite x.x pls re-send...i was busy elsewhere last week so my gametime suffered.
  14. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Monday bump! (on tuesday)
  15. Kreepymidget New Player

Love the look of the clan and I'm interested in checking y'all out and I would have at least 2 friends that would be joining me. I'll try to find someone online but my main is jordanawow in case y'all wanna scout me out.
    • Like x 1
  16. Magician Dedicated Player

Did anyone reach out to you yet? I know myself will be on tonight.
    • Like x 1
  17. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

*-* Yay! Ty Mag! I hope i'll make it today even if only some minutes...but i'm still dealing with a bit of heat
    [IMG]
  18. Magician Dedicated Player

Yeah, I can't imagine your pain. I have been biting at the bit for some SM with you!
    • Like x 1
  19. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

Same! x.x I was just thinking yesterday about the awful timing my pc has to throw its tantrums
  20. BigAl Devoted Player

Sounds like the PC is no longer a living assault weapon. ;)
    • Like x 1