Livestream Preview: Munitions! Guts AND Glory Required.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

45 minutes!
    • Like x 2
  2. GLJett New Player

I'll be in class :( When will the replay be up on youtube?
  3. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I was going to watch to see how the troller side is going to work but lets be real I seriously doubt they spent much time working on the support side it's kind of a let down how there's so much importance placed on the dps side in this game.
  4. CrossBud New Player

Looks like I'll be missing my first class of the day.
  5. btoom New Player

hmm i think that if you would release all of the new powers at one it would be a smart move ... to revive the game but it's hard and you need to be open minded to do that have balls^^
    • Like x 1
  6. Apexpredator2470 New Player

7. Apexpredator2470 New Player

Oh snap lol
  8. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

They'll make more money by releasing them separately if you think about it each of the new powers will be "OP" so the scoreboard chasers will change to them making 30 dollars or more off these sheep but if they release them all then it's more work on the too buff this and nerf that to make the same amount of money off the sheep.
  9. btoom New Player

yha but if you want to bring back some old players how left and there are a lot of them the best thing to do is release them all together if they will bring back some old players they will make more money but again they need balls for that
  10. Apexpredator2470 New Player

Are you obsessed with balls or something lol
    • Like x 1
  11. Apexpredator2470 New Player

12. Azrael New Player

ROFL ..this power looks like a joke power set. no die hard DC player can take this seriously. RAMBO vs Darkseid!? i never laughed so hard at a power preview before
    • Like x 4
  13. Morcra Committed Player

stop trying to compare fiction and reality.

I love this power though <3
    • Like x 1
  14. Azrael New Player

I'm glad u like it. im just saying my opinion. im not comparing fiction and reality. Two powers give you a red bandana like RAMBO. Whats next powers that give you a superman cape. It looks silly... mostly range power...the AM looks like what i expected rifles/two faces gatling gun + rocket launcher.
    • Like x 1
  15. Apexpredator2470 New Player

biggun awesome lol
  16. Juxes Committed Player

Damnit that preview was good I can't wait for it to release already [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. Azrael New Player

compared to the other powers- munition looks like the weakest and least super out of the bunch. lots of the moves other power sets AND weapons been doing them for 4 years now
    • Like x 2
  18. Jana Level 30

Caught it 10 min before going offline. I couldn't tell if they were using powers or weapons we've had for years. NEXT!
    • Like x 3
  19. Apexpredator2470 New Player

Lmao sniff there bandanas to see who it belonged to ha
    • Like x 1
  20. Bendmetal Dedicated Player

We have rocket launchers weapons? Net launchers weapons? Shot guns? Miniguns? Heavy artillery? NUKES? BANDANA'S?
    Make your argument credible, lest you want to look like an idiot
    • Like x 3