Livestream Preview: Munitions! Guts AND Glory Required.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 10, 2015.

1. MarcusThePlumicorn New Player

So Excited For This To Be Released
  2. Random Redshirt Well-Known Player

Gonna cross my fingers for some wrist guns type action (like Deadshot) and maybe some shoulder launchers too, for the power-armor effect!
    • Like x 1
  3. oxmadhatterox Well-Known Player

YOU ARE RIGHT SIR.
    • Like x 1
  4. toddsmack New Player

Today's the day! Totally excited!

Knowing me, I'll probably miss it :(
  5. NerdGeist Well-Known Player

I want a LapTop Gun (Perfect Dark) Rifle and a pair of Cerebral Bore (Turok) Pistols. :D
    • Like x 1
  6. DECEPTICON-UK New Player

I CAN'T WAIT........:)

troll 4 life
  7. Echo Blue Committed Player

Gotham City, near the Forum of the 12 Ceasers...
    "Long-Arm, Panzer."
    "Sentinel Prime here, go Panzer."

"Target, +1, acquired. Request authorization to engage and capture."
    "Standby Panzer, aligning I.R.I.S. to your cordinates. Any idea who the +1 is?"

"Negative Prime, they keep to the shadows, or they are a shadow... I can't really tell... but, theres something familiar..."
    "We got you on the I.R.I.S. satellite... standby Panzer."

"What the hell Prime? just give me the damn go-ahead. One distracttion, an EMP, and one dart, and we finally get that arms dealer Sierra X off the streets."

"Negative authorization, do not engage, repeat, do not engage. Reports from DayBreak state that Sierra and his "partner" there, are involved with some sort of new Munitions... we got nothing on this Panzer... you keep your distance till we get more intell on this...DayBreak agents will brief intell at 1700 today..."

"Why wait till 1700, I'll give him to you in 5 minutes..."

"NEGATIVE PANZER, DO NOT ENGAGE...PANZER...? PETE... IT'S WENDY!... the... +1,... it's Wendy...
    Panzer do you copy? Peter Panzer, this is Station Long-Arm, DO YOU COPY"

"........................................"
    "Www Warden Prime! Sir, you need to look at the feed from I.R.I.S."

Hello everyone,
    Can't wait to find out how my story goes.
    • Like x 2
  8. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

Acrobatics have need an upgrade for so long that this Rocket Assist Jump is tainted as a munitions power. Acrobatics needs a 'Super Jump' or "Rocket Assist Jump' for travel. The 'Rocket Assist Glide' is dumb and reduces acrobatics to nothing more than a another skin of flight while it is active. MY hulking characters looks so dumb throwing their arms back and taking off like that. WE need a Doomsday/Hulk style jump and I am sad this is what they are providing.
  9. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

Aww. You never forget your first love though. Gadgets will always have a place in my heart. And I might miss my good buddy Mr. Holo Decoy and come back some day.

Until then, gonna blow stuff up.:cool:
    • Like x 6
  10. Azrael New Player

ok can we stop saying blowing stuff up and big explosions when referring to munitions like it is unique to that power set. Almost every power set and even some weapons blow stuff up and have big explosions.
  11. ArtOfFreak Well-Known Player

Looking forward to tasting it :)
  12. BumblingB I got better.

Yes, but the theme of the powerset is explosives.

Gadgets can make things explode with a PI, but munitions I'm sure will have single attacks that do the explosion. There's a difference. :)
  13. kajutsu New Player

Pretty sure earth or fire don't have the strenght to blow anything!
  14. btoom New Player

can anyone please tell me in hours when is it going to be up
  15. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

yes. its 3 hrs
  16. btoom New Player

ty
  17. Apexpredator2470 New Player

18. btoom New Player

how long do we have to wait now 60 min?
  19. Apexpredator2470 New Player

20. Apexpredator2470 New Player