Livestream Preview: Munitions! Guts AND Glory Required.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Mar 10, 2015.

1. SuperBell Loyal Player

This is a little too soon. Could you hold off for another month or two?
  2. obsidian5555 New Player

thats hillarious
  3. Jafin 10000 Post Club

That's what I'm hoping for. One of the reasons I love Light is because of how you can move around while doing Light Blast and Minigun. We know Munitions will be Mobile Focused Attack, like Ice and Fire, but I hope it's not like Ice and Fire in the respect that you set up a certain situation and then just spam one power. This is the first new power since the official introduction of Advanced Mechanics so that means the AM is being incorporated from the ground up which gives me high hopes that it will be a good AM.
    • Like x 1
  4. FearsomeScarecrow Well-Known Player

Where did you get that idea or description from...
    People said same thing about celestial & sorcery lol. Very different powers. I'd say.
    • Like x 3
  5. oxmadhatterox Well-Known Player

LOL That sounds personal. ;)
  6. oxmadhatterox Well-Known Player

Minus one here. Been HL from start. all ways will be.
    Its kool DCUO making new DLC's and power for us.....BUUUUUT not so much as the expense of others pockets.
    If the DPS side is O.P like Quantum.Then I feel multi players will spend $9.99 to switc maybe find some way to glitch something,PvP complains,Then others complains,A good amount that spent $9.99.Will spend another $9.99 To go back towards their original power.
    Not being negative in anyway.Just a good assumption.Of whats been happening repeatedly.
    • Like x 1
  7. oxmadhatterox Well-Known Player

I hope everything works out when its released.
    Seem everytime a new anything is introduce to DCUO.We get alot of glitches and cant enjoy the game.
    Also with the hotfix.Which have us waiting even more.
    • Like x 1
  8. oxmadhatterox Well-Known Player

Im standing HL.and stick with my Alt Earth.
    Not wisting $9.99. To me many players will band wagon it.Like they did Quantum and exploit the heck out of it in some way.
    • Like x 1
  9. Morcra Committed Player

Pretty sure that was sarcasm... lul

but i like think of it as

Sorcery= regular magic. All elements. etc

Celestial= holy and darkness: Special type of magic
    • Like x 1
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Sarcasm, my dear. When Celestial was announced people were convinced it would just be a copy of Sorcery, much the same as how many people are claiming Munitions will be Gadgets 2.0 when that is 100% not the case at all. Munitions is full of guns and explosives. The closest Gadgets has to that is Gauss Grenade, Bunker Buster and the Sentry Turret.
    • Like x 3
  11. Ghostof91 New Player

May I chim in and say for the record that sorcery is a type of magic that summons, and allters reality hince the destiny and summoning tree.

As celestial is indeed an upgraded version of sorcery, which communicates with higher realm beings, but they both practice magic.
    • Like x 3
  12. MrFuriousX New Player

Would have been more awesome if it were not just a new power....but a whole new experience. New Mentors New Missions.
    • Like x 1
  13. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

any word on if new rifle styles will be added with this Power??????

Like say a Tommy Gun for players

Also so more realistic less 'kryptonian' like rifles skins above and beyond the Tommy Gun would be nice.........may an M-16/grenade launcher, or double barrel shotgun and many more, let's get some better rifles up in here
  14. Nightflame New Player

I'm pretty sure Mepps means the 15th power... the atomic setup is used by some OMACs and Metallo. the 16th is bane-themed!
  15. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Lack of card or paypal can't hold you back, man. You can just buy a psn card at GameStop or Best Buy or even Walmart.
  16. NerdOfPrey Creative Director

It wouldn't matter because I AM SO READY.

All kidding aside, my main is a Gadgets controller. I love Gadgets quite a lot, but I've been playing it for over 5 years ;) and could use a change. Lock and load!
    • Like x 13
  17. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

I can't figure on my first munitions as of yet, have to see this bad boy in action on Thursday and then set to work on toon creation!
  18. sean04122009 Well-Known Player

Only 12 powers in game so MEPPs is right this will be the 13th power
    I would love a SC - that shows a mini battle tank
    • Like x 1
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Had a feeling it was Gadgets for some reason.

I must say I really am super pumped for this live stream. The thing I am most interested in is Rocket Jump. It seems like it could be an explosivey (real word I swear) version of Quantum Tunneling, which would be absolutely awesome.
  20. NaumNML New Player

:'(

gadgets will miss you. there is less and less of us everyday