Live stream thoughts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AquiloFury, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Mermaid Dedicated Player

Sorry to burst your bubble but we're still getting a Wonder Woman style, just not a part of the DLC but nevertheless we're due for one. I mean have you seen Flashpoint Wonder Woman?
    • Like x 4
  2. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

That would be the one wonder woman style that would upset people even more than no Wonder Woman style. Wonder woman with no gloveless bracers. No lasso? The Main things people have been begging for for years.
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They'll be alright.
    • Like x 1
  4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Also true.

As bad@$$ as FP WW looks, that style really isn't very thematically true to the character -- she's wearing Arthurian inspired armour (not sure what DC was thinking)?!

So, while it's probably predictable they'll do something with that style since DC has a history of favouring bulky fantasy inspired styles, it definitely won't impress me. It would be a case of Captain Marvel's TC all over again.
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

To me this concept Is dumb. 1 raid dumb. People aren't gnna go for normal stuff first they're gnna run bounties for a week straight then done. Lol by that time people are gnna loathe this episode. 1 raid to reset ehhh God.

Idk but this is gnna seriously blow up quick. Lol
  6. Mermaid Dedicated Player

As a huge Wonder Woman fan myself, I share your frustration and disappointment with the exclusion of the highly requested Lasso (sidenote: Megzilla via Twitter said that there have been talks) and Amazonian Braces. We are now in our fourth Wonder Woman centered episode and it still feels like we are unfulfilled because they haven't added those popular styles. That said, how is not having a dedicated Wonder Woman style better than having one even if it's not what we are hoping for? I personally would have chosen our Wonder Woman's gear but it is what it is. As much as it is very predictable, Flashpoint Diana's is the most viable out of all of them in terms of translating effectively for both Male and Female and it already checks all 8 gear slots.

I think there is still hope with either TC (as much as many of us hate that) or future bonus rewards for double and triple weekends or even the Marketplace.

I really wish they would stop rewarding us base items when completing collectibles and just revert to giving us styles again like we used to in the past. This would have been perfect to reward us styles like Lasso, Braces, Tiara, Hairs, etc. and other styles from various iconics.
    • Like x 5
  7. Extinction Active Player

I'm well aware of Metalhead/Themysciran, + styles, but... well look at me:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Female Warrior, Metalhead, Noble Warrior, Bewitching Battlesuit, etc are amazing, Male styles not so much :p
    Pretty please #BetterCorsetteStylesForMaleBodiesToo :)
    • Like x 1
  8. theAverageGuy Well-Known Player

:eek:
  9. Kuno Loyal Player

It looks good I think. Don't know.
    - I'm happy about:
    Grail, the style inspired by her, and the zone looks like its having new bits instead being a patchwork of existing areas.
    Oh and I want her hairstyle.
    And the chance to get Gorgon Slayer is nice, since it got stuck on the limbo between style unlock and style rare vendors...
    Nubia.

- Im not happy about:
    Not having a duo.
    Not having an updated Cheetah as one of the main villainss. Also where is Donna? Artemis?
    The retextured event vendor style. Again we are getting less stuff or reharsed stuff. I bet they saved Flashpoint WW gear for the upcoming capsule, but I can't help but feel they are always saving stuff up for "later". Its a dissapoint as member to always feel like they reserve stuff on purpose and the launch of the episode feels unfinished, cheap and meh.
    Dont getting cool styles as rewards for collections or briefings because they want to add extra rewards (which I love, even if they never release things I want like Zatanna's boots, Black Canary's jacket, Huntress crossbows and hood with hair...)

I guess it will feel in the end like BoP. Hope the open world bosses are fun or we are screwed.
  10. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There is a solo, an alert, 1 raid and an Elite version of that raid. Then there are daily missions, weekly missions, a bounty, and open world raid bosses with no loot lock for the new currency (for the open world bosses) that spawn about every 5 minutes.
    • Like x 1
  11. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

That's why I stopped collecting collections.If they gave no style reward= no bother to collect for me.
    • Like x 4
  12. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

Another Disappointing Vendor Style for Males (BOP Yikes)
    The Female Grail style is Excellence Incarnate
    But the Male version holy hell....the only saving grace is the Helmet
    Could have given us Jason Style for Males BUT INSTEAD I look like a ****[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Reverse~Reverse Flash Active Player

WOAH NOW the word i was using was G_imp

I AINT FINNA GET BLASTED
  14. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Glad it worked out that way. Everyone gets to play the game and grind out for a style that honestly has one of the best mask they’ve put in the game for years.. while the people who want to play dress up have to open time caps .

I feel like that hood alone is gonna draw people to this DLC for years
    • Like x 1
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Dear God, no, my eyes..... That strong jawline on your toon making me cringe... I'm not even talking about the corset lol
  16. Extinction Active Player

Lol nothing else I can do besides use the Halloween plastic WW/Circe masks, we can only work with what've we got :) , also here some female models with very masculine strong jawline :rolleyes:
    [IMG]
  17. majosea Dedicated Player

My thoughts on the live stream ,
    great idea for the open world bosses and no loot lock while waiting for que system

1 why did it take so long to come up with this idea ? with years of problem with que system and running content
    2 will the devs go back use this idea for older content that nobody plays anymore to help other players ?
  18. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Those are fine but the plastic face lmao reminds me of Johnny Bravo strong jawline lmao
  19. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 2
  20. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...erver-update-july-10-2020-wonderverse.310124/
    • Like x 1