Linkdead zone in South Gotham

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Physique, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Physique Dedicated Player

There's a linkdead zone in South Gotham just to the west of the big parking lot area (with the two blue briefings nearby). Anyone who flies up by the roof to collect the second blue briefing wlll crash and be rendered linkdead across numerous zones. You continue to crash / linkdead every time you attempt to log in. This can only be resolved by the mods / engineers / devs on duty.
  2. Blue Chromite New Player

Not sure if it's the same spot but there is also a linkdead area where the riddlers 3rd clue is. I had to warp to my base to get out of it. :(
  3. EP Ice Loyal Player

One near the teleporter as well.
  4. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

My Main (LANTERN DEATHZARRO) is LINKDEAD in this area as well.......can't Log In....please fix this....at least next hotfix.:(
  5. LANTERN DEATHZARRO Active Player

Hmmm...just to be clear on my situation...I'm on USPS (PS4) and my game crash when I try to Log In with my Main....I can't even warp....
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

It's a 30 seconds till linkdead area, was on way to do booster mission, stopped to do the hopper mission ,wham 4 xs , every time I came on I seen more n more dead toons , decided to watch young justice season 2 on netflix n worry about it after maintenance