Link Dead

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Treasure Love, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Treasure Love New Player

I love a lot of the changes you've made to the game but the link dead thing it terrible. I have to wait 15 minutes before I can get back on and I can't get in with another character. It won't let me connect, before when we disconnected we could at least get back on and try to rejoin the raid or whatever. Hope you can fix it, thx :)
    • Like x 1
  2. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

They need to make it optional. I have never had a problem with it but many others seem to have a problem. I just hope they don't remove it entirely cause I find it useful.
  3. rival exe New Player

I don't really like it.
    • Like x 2
  4. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

All of my link dead situations have been successful.
    • Like x 1
  5. altcrazy New Player

Linkdead just sucks imo. Its broken and doesnt work right. I had it yesterday in sm and had to log in 4 times b4 i actually got back in. The 1rst day it hit live i got it and came back and my toon couldnt move at all. Linkdead needs to be scrapped.
    • Like x 3
  6. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

It doesn't need to scrapped, just made optional
    • Like x 1
  7. Falco Committed Player

I vote to give it the boot. Despite how great it is "in theory", I've always hated it and always will.

Giving us an option to turn it on or off would be be an improvement over forcing us to use it. However now, as in the past, it seems to greatly affect the stability of the game. Many people have opinions of it right now. I would love to see a dev comment on their thoughts of how lindead is working as well as their plans for it going forward.
    • Like x 1