Lightstreams

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Aug 8, 2019.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Pink Lightstream coming Soon*.
    • Like x 2
  2. stärnbock Devoted Player

ooops: instead of shallow, the right word is shady ^^´
  3. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Yes, I have all of the others already, and I really want White and Purple to be able to buy separately for a couple of characters. A Black one would be great too!
    • Like x 2
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

They're already well-represented by the appropriate Violet (AKA PURPLE) Lightstream! Only the Colorists at DC Comics are so colorblind as to think that Violet and Pink are the same color! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  5. Neph Dedicated Player

What if you added an earth power style pack, with flames like from the DeLorean, ice shards forming, debris from the ground kicking up, water swirling or a Jetstream of water coming up from their feet, and then for a nature style maybe leaves being kicked up behind them.
  6. Lovora Liaht Well-Known Player

Indeed we would like to have a word. LOL

How come every lightstream matches all auras except the VIOLET aura? :(

Yes, I see the Purple Lightstream, but it doesn't match the Purple Aura and Slim Violet Auras at all.

It looks more like the Dark Purple (Indigo) Aura. I'm a Star Sapphire...not an Indigo Lantern. LOL

Maybe it could be introduced with the 2021 Valentine's Day event? (...as well as Star Sapphire Henchmen & Orbital Strike...VIOLET RING GLOW accessory...VIOLET Glowing Material...)

I would BUY this pack TODAY if it had the VIOLET Lightstream.

Yes, I know,"...but Lovora! You would pay 10,000 Marketplace Cash ($84.99) just so you could wear ONE Lightstream?! Are you insane??"

YES! Yes I would! LOL! Give me what I want...and I'll pay for it. All VIOLET everything baby!
    • Like x 1
  7. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

YAAAAAASSSSSS QUEEN!

Violet/pink lightstream is sooooooo free and effortless! The tech is there, just change the color!

Do it for the LOVE!
  8. Fwames Well-Known Player

might be out of topic but...

is the rainbow movement still glitchy?
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Still broken for Superspeed.
  10. Kryptonic New Player

Can yall please fix the super speed movement mode visual problem or refund me all my money I spent on them because I paid to see them and they not showing on ps4
    • Like x 3
  11. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I mean violet is purple but can be a sorta pink purple
    [IMG] But I think the real main reason DC's Violet Lanterns are so pink is to make them instantly distinguishable from the Indigo Lanterns, so they make the difference in the purples so different it's pretty much pink. That's just an educated guess, though. IDK how accurate it is or if there's some totally other reason.
    Also.... there's a white lighstream for White Lanterns but I don't see a black one for Black Lanterns.
    Sometime I'd like to get the pack for my Lantern Girls, but I'd really love if my Star Sapphire could have her trail look right. Those purples are nearly identical. Black one doesn't matter as much to me as I'm not really doing girls for White or Black because they're these sorta special Corps, but for those that do want it, it probably should be in there.
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_wheels.asp
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subtractive_color
    Printing ink uses the CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Key (Black)) color system. Magenta is both a cost effective way to represent "violet" and not have it confused with "indigo".
    Red Construct = Magenta + Yellow
    Orange Construct = Magenta + Yellow + Yellow
    Yellow Construct = Yellow
    Green Construct = Yellow + Cyan
    Blue Construct = Cyan + Magenta
    Indigo Construct = Cyan + Magenta + Magenta
    Violet Construct = Magenta
    Black Construct = Key
    White Construct = absence of ink
    • Like x 1
  13. Champloo92 Well-Known Player

It won’t happen. I put in a ticket to be told it’s going to another team. No resolution and it’s still broken for me. Our money is gone bud.
  14. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Ah, that makes sense. Cool. Thanks!