Lightning Guide

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Max Volt, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Cyro Committed Player

If they did they would be signing their own pink slip
    • Like x 6
  2. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

I'm not sure I understand the above. I would assume Biocap still bio charges because you get the safety net heal. You say bio surge no change, so does it still heal all bio charged people? Removed interaction with BS is what is confusing paired with the "no change" comment.
    Thank you for all your testing.
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

I think what they meant is bio surge is still the same heal and priority heal wise, but B.cap change with 8 man now to its PI being taken away. As stated.

I have no proof, but i think the interactions with cap and surge came with the am changes to electric
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

What Rings said was what I was getting at. BioElectric Surge is your target heal only. It will not work in conjunction with Biocapacitor. There is no change to it really in terms of cooldown or range. it is back to what it was years ago.
    • Like x 1
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

yeah... they put a lot of time and effort into the revamp... noone seems to like it, because they changed the whole gameplay.
    this time, they did not only change it for dps, but the whole concept of all powers in bouth roles was scrambled.
    now, the powers do almost nothing as what and how they did before, except the names and animations they kept.
    we had not enough time to realy try out how the new direction and how to play feels like in the real game (after you reach lvl30),
    we have only see three powers so far,,, however, it is possible that they did the same changes with the rest,
    cut in the same shape, 1 loadout for everything, only thing you can decide is wich PI you like more, and the visual effect it has.
    also: everytime they say that they want to make sure they can add stuff in the future, i think on the mods we got from TC...

guess it all makes sense now...
    • Like x 2
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

you know, they say they will consider the feedback, but I feel it's already a done deal. I know this is their game, and they don't have to listen to a word we say. There are some people saying they like the changes. However those people who like to switch powers, won't be switching powers, because they will all basically be the same. And to many, if they were bored with DPS now, they will really get bored with DPS and these changes.
    • Like x 2
  7. Here2Help Devoted Player

Sadly it's true. I feel like they will listen to feedback and will make changes, but only slight ones. They're the type of company that has their vision of what the game will be and putting in all of that work just to remove it because of complaints on a forum won't happen. So I feel like we'll have cooldowns lowered but they'll still be longer than what is on Live, because they feel it's the right direction for the game, even though it's completely changing the game from fast paced gameplay to press a healing power and wait 2 years.
    • Like x 2
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Well all anyone has to do is just wait 2 years and they will completely change how everything works again. Heck they may change it back to what we have now lol.
    • Like x 2
  9. Derio 15000 Post Club

You are right. They will listen just a little bit more than they did when GU47 was on test. But ultimately we will have longer cooldowns and the ability to play from the tray will be removed.
    • Like x 2
  10. mtanasas Well-Known Player

LMAO all the effort down the drain just to go back again :D ... players testing for free just to help the game improve down the drain (power revamp, mid-range and AM) ... then revamp the whole thing just to do it again...
    • Like x 1
  11. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

No comments or posts on here since December....that is not good for the power. Just an FYi...what they have on test does show some promise of a balanced game when it is all done. Still not sure how it will turn out when everything is polished but there is hope. I am also not sure if Electric will resemble what we have live or not.
  12. Grumpy Dedicated Player

Does anyone know if Arc Lightning will be useful in healing role after the revamp? I haven't seen anyone use it in the videos they've posted in the revamp thread and I'm a bit worried now. I absolutely HATE Flux with a passion and I refuse to use it unless I have to so I'm hoping AL hasn't changed much. I haven't tested anything myself since 1.3 was added on test so I have no idea what's going on atm. I know that Electrogen was improved so I'll probably add that once the revamp goes live.

Would this be a decent healing loadout after the revamp?

Bio Surge > Bio Capacitor > Galvanize > Arc Lightning > Electrogen > Transducer
  13. Ringz Dedicated Player

Arc light will always be useful. Its functionality is too great and favorable as a elec healer. If anything I think there were reports of something that was a bug. But as of now my own time testing it is good for what it do. The videos might've been someone trying out their own created L/O to see what works or something.
    • Like x 1
  14. Kenshin_Cloud New Player

Well Ladies and Gents... Stats Matter is Live! So now we get to be really creative trying to make Electric great again! (Pun intended lol)

What's everyone thinking for loadouts now that we have access to all powers and AM's are gone?
  15. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Does anyone want a new guide? Does anyone care if I write it?
    • Like x 5
  16. not_again Dedicated Player

If you have the time to make a new guide I am sure it will be greatly appreciated. I do think Max still plays and there is a copyright thing if you copy and paste from here so you may want to try and contact him.

I am looking forward to your work.
  17. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

We need new head and white sockets. Our leg sockets suck. I seen Spark Barrage, Attract and Overcharge as the legs white mods.

The head mods are perfect but the polariaztion build is the weakest damage. I tried it and I can tell you electrified is the stronger PI.
  18. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

To be honest I love that it's a unique to electricity pi but I always felt it limited some really nice looking powers to almost no use ... they shoulda just made everything electrified pi
  19. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

I loved Pol at first but now it not the same anymore. Static Push is still one of my favorite looking burst powers but now it has a short range and only serves as a PI applier. :(
  20. Mazahs Loyal Player

Max still does play, but looking forward to what people are finding as well