Not A Bug Light supercharge generation

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tsavorentless, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Idk if its a bug or not but it doesn't build supercharge like other powers. Something's not right.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Even with his change if you don't use the generator then there's no generation. Powers like elect don't even use their generator n it's faster then ours even using it and that shouldn't be like that.
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Yeah I wish the debuffs worked during combos which will never happen.

My top things with light that need fixed (def debuff)

(Fans damage)and if fan after ram combo needs changed then do so It's our 300 power move n it's not good and makes no sense. Other then that supercharge generation.

( strafing run )has too many ticks and things are always dead by then. I wish it had less ticks but they'd be stronger.
  5. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

That is because Tesla Ball, each hit of Tesla Ball counts as supercharge regeneration even tho its a DOT so you can build circuit breaker ridiculously quick and not even think about running static push ever.

The tweak Batuba made does not fix the underlying issue with Light which was that overall its the weakest powerset, at least out of the controllers for supercharge regen. The combo powers give more regen than the actual regular power combos.