Liar League Permissions Reset

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Boxfit, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Has anyone experienced this issue post-GU 25? I'd like to get an updated picture of where we're at on this.
    • Like x 1
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

Yes. Seems that the permissions reset after each update or hotfix, if that helps. I'll check when I log on tonight, but I fully expect them to be reset again, given the hotfix that was applied overnight. I made sure they were still up last night before I logged. I'll let you know.
  3. Citrik Well-Known Player

Yes, my permissions still reset after logout. Also worth noting, I tried to give a specific player in my league permissions and he still could not see my entrance, nor did he have the option to see my base entrance under my name. We were in the same phase. I was in my base and he was outside where my entrance should have shown for him. I'm not sure if this was a player specific issue since I didn't try with anyone else.
  4. pouncake372 New Player

i have to add my league everyday because this has been broken for some time
    • Like x 2
  5. lordexecution365 Loyal Player

Just noticed this past weekend that the show base entrance was not there, the base tracker is but when i attempt to go to friends bases it does not show and i know for a fact that they gave me permission but it still gives no option to show it nor does it say anything in my mainframe or theirs to that matter as we gave each other permission.
  6. Doc Holliday New Player

Yep still glitched for me, no change after GU25 and every time I logg in before I changed it my league permission states "Unknown League" lol this cant be working as intended.
  7. Remander Steadfast Player

Interestingly, the permissions held for me, even after the last hotfix, except on one of my alts. Can't come up with a pattern here.
  8. X-zero Loyal Player

Tried to post GU 25 and didn't save for me either.
  9. Acid Rain New Player

Hi, I have the same problem with permissions. My friend can enter Base but cannot use ammenities or place anything. The same goes for his Base > I can enter but not use anything> all permissions boxes have been checked.
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Update. All the permissions appear to be holding now, but I haven't checked the usability of amenities by guests.
  11. Bobburt Committed Player

Been having this issue for the past couple days.
  12. Stormstrike New Player

Problem still exists.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have made a few changes today with GU 27. Please let us know if you continue to experience problems after today.
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Resolved with GU 27.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.