Liar League Permissions Reset

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Boxfit, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zim New Player

I got to get some responce on this. I know I am not the only person that this is happening to.
  2. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Last I checked it wasnt working for me either
  3. SeraphieI New Player

I agree, the glitch is annoying and needs to be looked at.
  4. DarthSizzle Dedicated Player

Ditto here,devs please look into this.
  5. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

The title of this thread drives me nuts every time I read it.
    • Like x 1
  6. ARI ATARI New Player

stop lying, the truth will set you free.
    • Like x 2
  7. Scooby Active Player

Same problem, I had to enter my leaguemates as friends and give them permission one by one.
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

Same problem. I have just given up on permissions. I refuse to reset them every day.
  9. flattop New Player

its getting old needs to be fixed soon as ok will say the bass stuff sucks anyway but nice if it worked
  10. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Yep. This bug is really stupid easy to fix, too. Why is it not fixed yet???? I even opened a ticket about this a month ago.

I spent 90 million in game cash to get these amenities for my league so they don't have to risk freezing in the glitchtower while they access their bank or broker. Now I have to reset permissions every day after regular restarts???!

This is crud!!!
    • Like x 2
  11. kgghk New Player

12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

DEVS Y U NO FIX YET?
    • Like x 1
  13. Umi New Player

I put several leagues on my list a few days ago to experiment, and even after freezing/data corrupting many times, the leagues and permissions I set are still there... So it's been fixed?
  14. Remander Steadfast Player

Hmm, not sure. Hope so. Will check tonight. I set them again a few days ago.
  15. Shadow Vlad New Player

I just had to reset mine again today. Only happens to my alt though, not my main toon.
  16. MercPony Devoted Player

I experience this problem with my healer alt... my main toon it doesn't happen but only with her Gotham base. I purchased a second base in Metro and that base never saves league permissions. I thought all bases were connected on toons?
  17. Remander Steadfast Player

Yeah, still happening. Very annoying.
  18. thelostczarnian New Player

liar liar pants on fire
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Still happening, though sporadic. Wonder if it has something to do with system patches or updates.
  20. surge914 New Player

Yea it still happens to me where I have to reset permission and reenter my league. Looks like some aren't having the problems so maybe the fix didn't get to everyone or something.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.