LF League: USPC Villain CR103 SP144 DPS and healer

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Little MD, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Little MD Well-Known Player

Hi all,

I am celestial (at the moment at least), CR103 SP144 dps/heals in USPC Villain. I am looking for a mature league that plays on weekdays 9PM - N/A EST. I am mainly interested in a league that believes in individuals pulling their own weight, and doesn't baby the new players. All too often, I see these CR100+ guys that get carried through the content, and have very little experience in the actual game mechanics. I guess I want to find a league that has players that are always asking questions and seeking to become better at this game, rather than those that become complacent at cr90/sp80 and hope to get carried through A&B or Nexus.

I love a league where we can help each other become better; if you are willing to learn, I am willing to listen and answer. If you want to improve and test your new loadout, I will re-run the content with you as many times as you need to test it. If this sounds like your league on a typical day, please send me a PM or a tell in game.

*In-game name: Omega Pi
    *Faction (Hero/Villain): Villain
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC): USPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points: 103/144
    *Power: Celestial
    *Role: DPS
    *Do you have a mic? yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play: Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements): 24
    *About yourself.

I'm a graduate student, so I work long days in lab, and just want to annihilate some heroes and raids when I get back. I also like winning. But then, who doesn't? And, I'm a huge nerd.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why?
    Please see above.
  2. Little MD Well-Known Player

I'm still looking for a league, no rush though. bump