LF advice on PC Key bindings

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WockaFlockaPhil, Feb 7, 2016.

1. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Hello folks,

Wanted to see if any KB+M players can offer any advice for keybinds. At the moment, it feels a bit awkward (I'm coming from playing controller), and I wanted to see if there's any advice to offer. Thanks!
  2. Avian Dedicated Player

From the day I started until this very day I still play using my laptop's keyboard and touchpad for controlling the camera so I doubt my setup would be of any help :oops:
    • Like x 1
  3. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

The only thing I have different is the "toggle movement" key which I binded on "C", being Acrobat, I need access to this easily since turning it on and off at the right time helps with movement.

I have a razer KB so I have an extra column on bindable keys on the left I used to bind colas and trinkets there but I utilize the extra mouse buttons I have for trinks n soda.
  4. Deathmike Devoted Player

This is what I use:

Jump - Enter
    Interact - Delete
    Block - Insert
    Toggle movement mode - Mouse Button Middle
    Toggle sprint - Right Shift
    Loadout slot 1 - Keypad 1
    Loadout slot 2 - Keypad 3
    Loadout slot 3 - Keypad 7
    Loadout slot 4 - Keypad 9
    Loadout slot 5 - Keypad +
    Loadout slot 6 - Keypad -
    Loadout slot 7 - Right Ctrl
    Loadout slot 8 - Keypad /
    Loadout slot 9 - Keypad *

Deathmike out.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Not what you asked for, but just in case you didn't know - you can still use a controller to play on PC if you feel more comfortable with that. I use my PS3 controller, which is 8 years old almost, and it works perfectly.
  6. Swiftduck Loyal Player

Get a naga mouse
  7. Lt Skymaster Dedicated Player

I have almost same bindings as the pre-sets. I use 1 through 6 on my keboard and I got colas and trinkets on my mouse
    The rest is basically the same, well I also set up the "W" with middle mouse button so I move with mouse when I do something like taking a drink with my other hand or whatever :p

I used to have everything in a line in my keboard (powers and trinkets) and it worked nicely imo but when I got a new mouse it simplified my life :D
  8. Princess Zero Well-Known Player

The only thing I changed from the original settings is I changed Accelerated Movement from numlock to Q. Its easy to remember Q is quick and also it uses your pinky on your left hand which is grouped with the other controls movement buttons. That way you're not running your hand across the keyboard to activate acceleration. I've noticed an improvement in my responses in races.