LF active feat hunting league USPS

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by EbuItongez, Aug 19, 2022.

1. EbuItongez New Player

Main: "RaWrO"
    Mental buff troll/ Dps
    110cr
    250sp (currently)
    97pvp
    120 arts for both role

Yeoo
    I recently came back to ps and made a new main since I got a new console about a month ago. I'm currently playing catch up but not looking for a carry, I'm looking for a active community of feat hunting minded people that I can run with, friends if you will. I'm 21 and have a mic, reach out here or in game for any more information!

Disclaimer: I don't plan on getting to end game content until I have at least 350sp and 160 arts for both roles :)
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Should mention faction
    • Like x 1
  3. EbuItongez New Player

Ah yes I probably should've mentioned that, I'm on hero side
    Originally a villain and initially I tried going back but sadly it was close to impossible to get anything done playing solo
    • Like x 1
  4. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Ah well that's a shame. We run villians. Best of luck to ya
  5. EbuItongez New Player

Yea I used to run with you back in the day, how active are you guys? I would have to start over again but I wouldn't be opposed to going back to my roots if I had a group to run with o_O
    • Like x 1
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Pretty active. Who was your character
    • Like x 1
  7. EbuItongez New Player

I had a few characters over the years but most recently it was Phees a couple years ago, ran a few times with ya while in 36s league
  8. Retire Well-Known Player

Aye it's Iru get wit me on PS: Jonteal is my tank and Polo Drawls is my healer
  9. SioCs New Player

Not a leauge but me and a friend are old eups players made the move to uspc for a bigger population and are currently on our journey of feats! All dlcs needed feel free to add me in game hero too!

SioCs