Let's Take a look at DCUO's MMO Structure.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by XODUIS, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Pults Loyal Player

I checked parsner, sinestro's spinning move hit me for 34k. I was tanking it. Other than that his regular moves did up to 14k single hits.
  2. Xanoth Dedicated Player

I'm not totally sure how the manhunter damage is added, but I think they just super buffed Sinestro, rather than some singular attack that shows.

Did the zone twice last week and while he was an issue both times, we got there eventually.
  3. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

When I started to play the game on PS4 the population back in November 2013 the game population was much higher. T1 and even when I leveling up my toon. I believe the reason is that I got my PS4 day one and as more PS player converted to PS4 we saw more people looking for a free game so there was always enough players in this game to level up with. As I hit the higher tiers it became important to have a league or run with friends. I did exactly that and eventually got to where I'm at now.

As for new players, the population is now less than when I played simply because less people are buying PS4 and looking for a free game as there are now more games on PS4 than back in November 2013. This game graphics has not changed since I started playing and can be a turn off for those looking for next gen graphics...

The truth is, DCUO is a good game that is now dated....
  4. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I'm curious, what current or upcoming games on PS4/XBox One has similar art style (comic look) to DCUO.
  5. MAXILIANO Loyal Player

This is on! I do not like raids!
    So I went to the alerts and especially duos to get marks!
    And contrary to what is said is not only to have marks to base. I also used to buy synthetic mods for my secondary role.
    Now all synthetic mods have the same value, which makes me to create a new tonn not use more mods until he came to the CR that I crave.
    As I said I was going in solos, duos, alerts, and went accumulating marks.
    Now this is no longer possible! Just go to the new content. 20 minutes and ready ... Nothing else to do in the game ...:(