Let the backlash begin...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLoneLantern, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt New Player

EDIT:
    Oops, didn't mean to quote you
  2. Burnt New Player

They always lie to us. They said clipping was intended and then they said it was a mistake and came up with WM. They said you'd be able to EITHER use their new clipping style of play OR a WM style of play and still be competitive with whatever you choose. They said AM can compete with WM. Doesn't look like it to me. You'll collect your new marks and buy your new gear and forget all about this during the first week of release.
    • Like x 2
  3. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

To be somewhat logical here, the AM's cannot compare to WM with the amount of SP's required for WM, especially when you're sitting in the 180+ SP range. Create an SP vacuum that focuses on increasing the strength of AM >OVER< WM, and then you have the might/precision pathing balance.
  4. Burnt New Player

I've been away for four months and I'm grateful that I don't have to run that AF content.
  5. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

They are pretty much doing this so that we replay the new stuff coming out to get more marks of power....less stuff to get marks of power equals more replay badge sales.....this is my guess...
    • Like x 1
  6. Jbizzahalla175 New Player

New marks were created every tier of gear....now they decided to switch marks every dlc? I'm not happy at all....nothing we can do about it though....u got us by are balls....so many people put so much money and time into the game....it's not like we're gonna quit over this....but yea it sucks....
    • Like x 1
  7. krimzonk Committed Player

Well if this is true then as many posters have said Amazon Fury Part 1 is obsolete. Why? Because you only need a CR of 100 for the upcoming DLC. This does not make any business sense either, as any player who is not legendary but just buys DLCs will be like "So I don't need to buy Amazon Fury Part 1 to progress my character for the next DLC...Sweet I save more money!"

This mark chnage (if true) just before the new DLC drops is a very. very bad way to announce this change. Kinda makes Spytle look like a fool when he said in the Halls of Power live-stream a while back, that "Halls of Power Part 1 will continue to use Marks of Fury."

Come on devs clarify this issue, the more it simmers the more your player-base will get infuriated. Not to mention the fact a LOT of players have lost trust in you with regards to the awful revamps to Hard-light and Fire. In the case of Hl you just nuked it....
    • Like x 1
  8. Sore Steadfast Player

Lol. I doubt the Devs are going to respond over the weekend. They do have days off. They might not be reading this right now. :eek:
    • Like x 3
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

But DCUO is love, DCUO is life.
    • Like x 1
  10. Sore Steadfast Player

Sweet nectar of ambrosia
  11. light FX Steadfast Player

I agree and why they keep doing these things on a friday and then go home for the weekend idk. Look at when dlc11 hit test. It was friday afternoon and 80% of the content was glitched and could not be completed. And we had to wait all weekend for them to fix it. I swear they dont think things through alot of times. Why not do this stuff on a thursday and then u have friday to fix stuff b4 u leave for the weekend? That makes sense imo.
  12. light FX Steadfast Player

It would of made sense if when dlc9 hit live we knew it had its own mark for that trilogy but they didnt do that. Then we get MoF and the devs saying thats the mark for all of T6. Doing what they are doing now makes no sense. If they told us in advance and introduced mark of light or whatever for WOTL and told us how things were going to go from then on, thats makes sense. Doing it this way is just ridiculous imo and cant understand how any person thinks it makes sense considering its NEVER been done b4 in the 3 and a half years the game has been out.
  13. Octantis New Player

Meh, people in general lie all the time. Sometimes plans just change, too, after they're initially announced. What's the big deal anyway? People have been complaining about how much they hate Amazon Fury content ever since its release, so now they just have an excuse to not run any of it.

Oh right ... Prestige ... sigh.
    • Like x 1
  14. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Also Mepps, Larry and the crew are in San Diego. Who can honestly expect them to check the forums with all the Powergirl cosplayers running around :p ?
    • Like x 5
  15. light FX Steadfast Player

Can i just please ask why u dont run raids in an MMO? Im not being critical here and i understand a persons right to play the way they want to and enjoy. But i cant understand playing an MMO which u know going in is a massive multi player game but u prefer the solo playstyle? Just trying to understand that as ive seen a few others say the same things. I also saw spytle say something about antisocial behavior in a social game and imo i dont think they care about solo players when i see him make statements like that.

So again im curious as to why no raids? U dont enjoy them? Dont like having to rely on other to get thru a instance sometimes? Or just prefer being by yourself? Like i said just curious.
  16. Octantis New Player

I stopped running T6 in favor of feat hunting when I found out that dropped gear in HoP was better than the stuff I was farming marks to get. So unless I have to be 106 to get into an HoP alert, then no, I still don't mind.

I support that AF is already obsolete, now it's just becoming irrelevant (though it does exist as an easy way to skip having to farm for Vestiments at least)
  17. Octantis New Player

I'd like to respond to this one, even though it's not my conversation.

Outside of League runs, they can take forever to set up, people leave at the slightest sign of trouble, and they can take hours to complete.

That's how it was in every MMO I've ever played, so I stayed away from them.

Even in DCUO it's the same way. Unless you guys invite me to tag along in a raid, I just won't run them; too much time and frustration spent for such little rewards.
  18. light FX Steadfast Player

U do know that AM is meant to be comparable to the might crits from WM and not the prec dmg from WM right? There seems to be alot of confusion on that topic. They might have said something different b4 which, like u said in your post, they tend to tell us stuff that turns out to be untrue. But mepps did post saying WM crits and AM are meant to be comparable.
  19. light FX Steadfast Player

Ah ok, i get it. And your 4sure right to a point. We all know raids can be a mess in this game sometimes. And some of the raids when 1rst released do require the group to be on the same page and again we all know that can be a hard thing to accomplish sometimes. So i do understand it, but when u have a good group and everyone is working together raids sure can be tons of fun imo. But thanks for clearing it up for me sigma :) i understand the solo mindset alot beter now.
    • Like x 1
  20. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

And what you all will do if devs look at all of it &... lGNORE THIS & ALL SIMILAR THREADS COMPLETELY?!:eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.